AFS4 runway start location and parking

• Hi all,

all of a sudden I don't have these yellow aircraft symbols or white for parking anymore when clicking on a runway/airport.

I can only start flying at a certain altitude. Can this be deactivated?

Cheers

Andreas

PC: Ritzen 7 3700X, MSI AM4 board, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM, SSD 1,7 TB, HD 8,0 TB, Win10-64

SIMs: Aerofly FS2+FS4, FSXSE, P3D4.5, Xplane 10/11/12, MSFS

• Which airplane do you have selected? Did you recently install any user made scenery? Try disabling them.

Default aircraft, Beech Baron and Lear Jet. Now I've deactivated all addons

and the only airport I can see which works is KBLI.

PC: Ritzen 7 3700X, MSI AM4 board, GTX 1060 6GB, 16 GB RAM, SSD 1,7 TB, HD 8,0 TB, Win10-64

• I recently discovered that with the current FS4 beta I have to zoom in very far in the location map before I can set an aircraft's altitude to level GND.
    From memory, I think this wasn't the case before and I could choose GND from any zoom.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Work for me (MacBook Pro):
    - RJCC (Sapporo)
    - RJOO (Osaka)
    - CZBB (Vancouver)

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Work for me (MacBook Pro):
    - RJCC (Sapporo)
    - RJOO (Osaka)
    - CZBB (Vancouver)

Thank you, the airports all worked before for me, it's a new problem.

Any more help or do I have a sim where I cannot use half of the airports now?

• Have again checked the situation in the area CYVR/KBLI

- deleted the main.mcf and let it make a new one, no difference.

- with or without addons no difference. This are only images anyway, nothing in "airports" or "places".

- For any reason KBLI works but KBVS which is only a few miles away works not.

- CZBB does not work and CYJJ. KSEA works.

I don't understand that at all, no idea.

• Which airplane do you have selected? Did you recently install any user made scenery? Try disabling them.

Now I've found the reason, the airports do not work because they are gone, there is only a xxx.wad file in \airports_db.

This is true for a few airports around KBLI and for all my Japan airports, they are not there in \scenery\airports.

There is also no folder Japan and than there must be a folder for the airport containing 4 files, it's not there.

I've checked the scenery\airports for DE and IT and the airports all work because they are all there.

So Japan worked before, I've been flying from Haneda and Narita before. Where are the airports now?

Can I have the entire fs4\scenery\airports for download to copy it in please.