Using configuration editor to strengthen wings

• Hi there - I've modified the Katana a fair amount (it is electric, faster etc), but it is capable of tearing itself apart in high G manoeuvres. In particular, the wings rip off easily:

wing fail
    youtu.be

I've had a look at the configuration settings for "Joint Fuselage Left/Right Wing" - and played with them but without success. Does anyone know which of "Kfx,y,z", "Dfx,y,z", "Ktx,y,z". "Dtx,y,z" I need to modify and what the values would be for a fairly indestructible plane :)

Thanks very much,

Mayven.

Edited once, last by Mayven (February 12, 2024 at 4:28 AM).

• None of the values mentioned actually define the maximum force.
    Please make sure that you have the expert mode enabled. If you don't see a ForceMax and TorqueMax value then you will need to open your modified aircraft files with a text-editor and change the values there.

Your aircraft mod should be located at C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Documents\aerofly RC 10\aircraft_mod\ inside of a katana subfolder. Open the katana__000.tmd (or 001, etc.... if you have made more than one) with a text editor. We recommend the freeware program Notepad++ for this. Then find the joints for the wings and increased their ForceMax and TorqueMax values. Then save the file and reload the aircraft or restart your Aerofly RC.

Regards,

Jan