• Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Other than flap design, slight modelling changes, and physics changes, is it difficult to develop variants out of existing aircraft?

Some of these could be:

-B737-800

-B737-700

-B737 MAX 8

-A319

-A321

-B787-9

-B737-400

-B777-200LR

How long would they take to develop?

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

Edited once, last by Thekingbuji333 (February 24, 2024 at 7:36 PM).

• I really do hope we get some of these soon. If I remember correctly, admin or Jet-Pack (IPACS) said the reason for adding in the “longer” aircraft variants first (777-300 over -200, 737-900/MAX 9 over 737-800/MAX 8, etc.) was that it would be easier to make the shorter versions.

Unfortunately two of the longer versions we have, the 737-900/MAX 9 and 787-10, simply do not have many airlines. Adding in the 737-800/MAX 8 for example which has Southwest, Ryanair, and American Airlines would be an enormous benefit for Aerofly users.

• I really do hope we get some of these soon. If I remember correctly, admin or Jet-Pack (IPACS) said the reason for adding in the “longer” aircraft variants first (777-300 over -200, 737-900/MAX 9 over 737-800/MAX 8, etc.) was that it would be easier to make the shorter versions.

Unfortunately two of the longer versions we have, the 737-900/MAX 9 and 787-10, simply do not have many airlines. Adding in the 737-800/MAX 8 for example which has Southwest, Ryanair, and American Airlines would be an enormous benefit for Aerofly users.

The limited number of companies you mentioned does not serve as a parameter to determine whether one or another aircraft is suitable for inclusion in the simulator. What matters is that we have excellent quality aircraft to fly around the world on Aerofly.

• The limited number of companies you mentioned does not serve as a parameter to determine whether one or another aircraft is suitable for inclusion in the simulator. What matters is that we have excellent quality aircraft to fly around the world on Aerofly.

In my opinion, the airlines an aircraft has should be factored in.

Aerofly is easily the best mobile flight simulator in terms of details and quality. No other simulator comes close. I'm happy with what we have right now, but there's an incredible amount of potential that hasn't been reached.

Aerofly's best quality scenery is in the United States and Europe, which is likely also where the most amount of Aerofly users are from. It would be beneficial to complement this scenery with local airlines and cater towards these users. Some users and I prefer to fly realistic routes. Since the U.S. and Europe are already so massive in detail compared to the rest of the world, it would be favorable to include more U.S. and Europe airlines, especially major ones like Southwest and Ryanair. This can be achieved by adding in the shorter 737-800 and MAX 8. Thankfully Global is now released, so many liveries now have purpose when looking at real-world flying.

• In my opinion, the airlines an aircraft has should be factored in.

Agreed!

The aircraft we have are good, but not having enough liveries limits the number of places an aircraft can fly. For example, to substitute Qantas on domestic Australian flights, I've been using the Turkish Airlines B737-900ER (which doesn't even have TO-B thrust capability)

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• In my opinion, the airlines an aircraft has should be factored in.

Aerofly is easily the best mobile flight simulator in terms of details and quality. No other simulator comes close. I'm happy with what we have right now, but there's an incredible amount of potential that hasn't been reached.

Aerofly's best quality scenery is in the United States and Europe, which is likely also where the most amount of Aerofly users are from. It would be beneficial to complement this scenery with local airlines and cater towards these users. Some users and I prefer to fly realistic routes. Since the U.S. and Europe are already so massive in detail compared to the rest of the world, it would be favorable to include more U.S. and Europe airlines, especially major ones like Southwest and Ryanair. This can be achieved by adding in the shorter 737-800 and MAX 8. Thankfully Global is now released, so many liveries now have purpose when looking at real-world flying.

Would adding liveries from companies that do not operate the Boeing 787-10, 737-900ER and 737 Max 9 be a solution? Well, I don't care about that detail. Some may say that this takes away some of the realism but for me that doesn't matter. What matters is that the requested painting is added.

• Would adding liveries from companies that do not operate the Boeing 787-10, 737-900ER and 737 Max 9 be a solution? Well, I don't care about that detail. Some may say that this takes away some of the realism but for me that doesn't matter. What matters is that the requested painting is added.

I wouldn’t mind having Southwest or Ryanair on a 737 MAX 9 but it likely isn’t happening as Jet-Pack (IPACS) confirmed.

sherdil
    February 20, 2024 at 10:55 AM
  • Jet-Pack (IPACS) I would appreciate it if you add more liveries to the 777-300ER. China Southern, China Eastern, China Airlines, Air India (new livery), Korean Air, Pakistan International Airlines, Phillipine Airlines, Jet Airways, Air Austral, Thai Airways, Kuwait Airways, Nordwind Airlines, Rossiya Airlines, TAAG Angola, Southwind, Garuda Indonesia, Saudia, Japan Airlines, and Virgin Austraila