Parking Positions Update: Now Possible???

• Jet-Pack (IPACS) Hello,

In no small part due to ApfelFlieger 's care (thanks btw), files now exist for parking positions at LSGG and YBCG. While I had only hoped for a few positions, my expectations were far surpassed and there are over 10 spawning locations at each airport.

Wow, there really are a lot of positions!

Therefore, please consider the following:

Perhaps the YBCG addon could be taken over as well? :)

Now, I'd like to ask the devs to see if this can be implemented in FS Global (mobile). Since these files are designed for FS4, couldn't they be converted to run in the mobile app fairly easil? I'd assume most of the work is now over so it'd be decently simple. Jan, can the development team consider quickly adding these files to the public release version of the app (along with B737NG TO-B capability)?

I hope that this addon can help me and others on PC (right now) and mobile (in the future?) enjoy their experiences at YBCG (major hub) and LSGG (1st major airport in Aerofly FS along with Zürich).

Please consider having these files carried over and please let me know if it is feasible.

Thanks,

Thekingbuji333

Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below- I'd love to hear them! Cheers!

Links to the addons:

LSGG-AddOn: Parking Positions - (EDITION 2024-03-02) - Flight-Sim.org
    More parking positions for LSGG were missing in the Aerofly forum. This add-on offers additional parking positions. INSTALLATION: (1) Unzip file and drop…
    flight-sim.org
    YBCG-AddOn: Parking Positions - (EDITION 2024-03-02) - Flight-Sim.org
    More parking positions for YBCG were missing in the Aerofly forum. This add-on offers additional parking positions. INSTALLATION: (1) Unzip file and drop…
    flight-sim.org

Again, thank you ApfelFlieger !

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

Edited 2 times, last by Thekingbuji333 (March 4, 2024 at 3:22 PM).

• If the airport is available in our online airport tap editor we have written permission from ApfelFlieger then we might be able to import the parking positions. I cannot rule out that our designers already die other changes so we need to be careful merging the airports as to not break other things.

It should be available. Let's see about permission though.

ApfelFlieger , would it be possible to allow the IPACS team to use those files?

-Thekingbuji333

Edited once, last by Thekingbuji333 (March 4, 2024 at 3:15 PM).

ApfelFlieger , would it be possible to allow the IPACS team to use those files?

IPACS is welcome to adopt the two additions.

However, it is very important to me to point out that it is solely IPACS' decision as to what they take over and when. I don't want IPACS to be put under pressure just because I created something here.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• IPACS is welcome to adopt the two additions.

However, it is very important to me to point out that it is solely IPACS' decision as to what they take over and when. I don't want IPACS to be put under pressure just because I created something here.

Anyway, if it is implemented (hopefully :)) or not, thank you for putting these addons together. Nice work on your other sceneries too!

-Thekingbuji333