Aerofly RC10 sound mixer not working.

• Good morning,

The sound mixer in Aerofly RC 10 is not working.

I don't have the ability to lower the sound in the game. And that's for all planes.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have already checked all of my game files on Steam.

Maxou L'Caribou

• Yes, we can confirm this problem. What version are you using? Funny, nobody has reported this issue so far.

Ah! It's still a pretty problematic bug. (It's especially disturbing when you go from a glider with the sound you want to turn up, to a fighter plane that explodes our eardrums xD)
    I have the latest version of the game. I am attaching a screenshot of the version of my game.

Maxou L'Caribou

• I admit that I never modified the sound in the simulator.
    I use the keys on my keyboard to modify the system sound.

• We have updated the version and fixed the issue. Please update and report back if it's now working.

Thank you for your quick update.
    The “Sound Volume” works perfectly. Functional fix. :thumbup:
    For the "extras volume" and the "vario sound", I can't tell you, I have no idea what it is.

I would like to take this opportunity to say that it would have been great to be able to hover over an option and have a window showing us in detail exactly what it corresponds to. (as with all menu settings, by the way, there are a lot of things in the menu that you can activate/deactivate or vary, and I have no idea what this may affect in-game).

I admit that I never modified the sound in the simulator.
    I use the keys on my keyboard to modify the system sound.

Personally, I have a virtual mixer. (voicemeter) And I can adjust each channel, but once I set the volume of each audio output, I then manage the game volume directly in each game.