Warnings in cockpit turn off

• Hi,
    I’m not sure if this has been posted anywhere on the forum but,
    why do warnings in the Boeing aircraft (ex. takeoff config, overspeed, cabin alt etc.) turn off after only around 6 seconds or so?
    I know the sound being played over and over can be annoying, but I feel like it’s a bit unrealistic for it to stop playing the sound after a few seconds, as in the real plane the sound only stops if you stop it.
    The warning sounds on the Airbuses don’t stop like the Boeing’s, so I’m not sure why the Boeing’s would.

Here’s a screen recording: https://imgur.com/a/bVonRok

• The assistance for warnings automatically stops warnings after a few seconds. Most people don't know what these warnings mean and instead of having constant warnings they get to enjoy what ever they are doing. For the most realism you can turn the assistance off in the cockpit but that requires knowledge of all aircraft systems such as pressurization, GPWS, ECAM/EICAS and proper procedures of each aircraft.

• The assistance for warnings automatically stops warnings after a few seconds. Most people don't know what these warnings mean and instead of having constant warnings they get to enjoy what ever they are doing.

I see, that makes sense.

For the most realism you can turn the assistance off in the cockpit but that requires knowledge of all aircraft systems such as pressurization, GPWS, ECAM/EICAS and proper procedures of each aircraft.

Well, the thing is- I have some the assistance features turned off in the “Flight assistant” tab on the main menu, including the “Auto warnings” one. So I’m not sure why the warnings still turn off.
    Or are you talking about something else?

Thanks

• Do you mean just the sounds?

What the assistance does is clear the active warnings, i.e. visual warnings and sound trigger.

Yes, sorry. I was talking about just the sounds. I thought that since the sound turned off the warning did as well.

The sounds themselves also get muted automatically but I have no control over this. The developer who made the sound engine has not yet incorporated the assistance on/off switch.

Ah, I see.
    I really hope you guys incorporate the assistance switch into the sound engine though.

Thanks