How does AF Global look on devices with 6GB of RAM?

• I wanted to ask how the graphics are on devices with 6GB ram. I currently have an iPhone 11 which only has 4GB of ram. I'm thinking about buying an iPhone 15. The iPhone 15 has 6GB ram. That's why my question is, how many 3d buildings are loaded on a device with 6GB ram. I would be happy for your answers. I would be happy if you add some screenshots of the sim to it ;)

• I wanted to ask how the graphics are on devices with 6GB ram. I currently have an iPhone 11 which only has 4GB of ram. I'm thinking about buying an iPhone 15. The iPhone 15 has 6GB ram. That's why my question is, how many 3d buildings are loaded on a device with 6GB ram. I would be happy for your answers. I would be happy if you add some screenshots of the sim to it ;)

If I'm being honest, I prefer performance over Quality.

With this amount of RAM, the simulator will only run well in small scenarios and will experience lag in larger scenarios when the graphics are high. I say this because I have a device with 6 GB of RAM. I suggest you buy a device with at least 8 GB of RAM.