777 stall protection

• In real life if a Jet no matter if its small as 737 or large as A380 if a jet falls in stall it will never apply full thrust. At least pilots flying that aircraft will increase thrust so that it just stays above stall speed and then thy pitch down the aircraft to come out of stall. Logic behind this is when you apply full thrust pitch of aircraft increase due to thrust forces which pushes aircraft more towards stall rather than saving it from stall. If you look up some incidents happened like this on internet most pilots made mistake increasing full thrust when they were in stall which made situation more worse. So even if you engage A/T in 777 and it applies full thrust it wont save you from stall. I would like Jet-Pack (IPACS) to implement this feature as i described above that when you apply full thrust in stall aircraft goes more towards stall rather coming out of stall by gaining speed.

Aeroflyer:!:
    100000 Nautical Miles of flying done with Aerofly Global FS 8)
    Bluestacks Emulator

• In real life if a Jet no matter if its small as 737 or large as A380 if a jet falls in stall it will never apply full thrust.

True, I apologize for the oversight, I think the protection initiates at near stall speed (the orange part of the speed tape). This can allow some nose authority and can reduce the likelihood of loss of control due to the pitching up.