• The game gets boring having to fly the same routes, because of limited liveries. On top of that I can't fly from most of the airports and countries where these liveries are based at, because they don’t have parking spots or gates. I think the devs should add a feature where you are able to spawn at any airport cold and dark without parking spots.

• The game gets boring having to fly the same routes, because of limited liveries. On top of that I can't fly from most of the airports and countries where these liveries are based at, because they don’t have parking spots or gates. I think the devs should add a feature where you are able to spawn at any airport cold and dark without parking spots.

Agreed with the limited liveries remark and being able to spawn anywhere with cold-and-dark capability would be nice. I've been flying long haul from Minneapolis (not 3D- DELTA HAS 5 LIVERIES BUT HUBS SUCH AS KMSP AND KATL DON'T EXIST, ONE NORTHWEST LIVERY TOO) and it detracts from the realism to have to spawn on a runway, shut down the aircraft, then start up again and then program the FMS.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

Really sucks especially for the a320 in the US having very little liveries to choose from even though there are quite a range of CFM56 operators

• Really sucks especially for the a320 in the US having very little liveries to choose from even though there are quite a range of CFM56 operators

Yeah man it does suck I’d like to see the IAE so we can get jetblue spirit American United and more. I also don’t understand why KFLL is 3d and doesn’t have parking spots because I recently moved to Florida from Boston and it’s very close so it would be nice to do flight from cold and dark

• Yeah man it does suck I’d like to see the IAE so we can get jetblue spirit American United and more. I also don’t understand why KFLL is 3d and doesn’t have parking spots because I recently moved to Florida from Boston and it’s very close so it would be nice to do flight from cold and dark

Same with KMSP. I've lived here for half the year for the past decade and would like to park and fly from there. Since many airlines fly there and its terminal and runway layout are weird (and it is close to Denver, Chicago, and Milwaukee- all of which are 3D) I'd like to see it in the sim and have been asking for a while.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333