The 737s can be really laggy

• I'm also having the same issue. I can run the a320, 787 and 777 perfectly fine at 30fps locked with about 60% pixel density but when flying the max and the NG it fluctuates significantly, varying between 15-25. This could happen because the devs might be using much more advanced and intricate modelling and texturing for the max and the NG( Tbf this is expected as currently the max and the NG look way better than any other aircrafts in the game) . But then again I'm playing the game on the iphone X s max which is like the bare minimum in terms of hardware performance so this could also be due to devices. What device are you using?

• I'm also having the same issue. I can run the a320, 787 and 777 perfectly fine at 30fps locked with about 60% pixel density but when flying the max and the NG it fluctuates significantly, varying between 15-25. This could happen because the devs might be using much more advanced and intricate modelling and texturing for the max and the NG( Tbf this is expected as currently the max and the NG look way better than any other aircrafts in the game) . But then again I'm playing the game on the iphone X s max which is like the bare minimum in terms of hardware performance so this could also be due to devices. What device are you using?

I have the Samsung s10,which is slightly less powerful than the iPhone xs max, and the 739 ng and 737 max both run at 40-60fps in most airports on medium settings and 100% pixel density.