even if there's no reason for it, what's even

frustrating is that it doesn't let me connect it again

and the buttons doesn't register my clicks, if i want to

like engage them both again what i need is go to

the recent apps and go back to the app again, that's

the only way for me to connect them again, which

again is so stressing and frustrating, i can't even have

a smooth flight i'm always bothered it might

disconnect again and send me crashing on the ground, does anyone here experience the same thing as me?

if there are please tell me what did you do to engage

the autopilot and autothrottle again, cuz i feel like it's

a bug or some.

• Can you please post a screenshot of the situation that you are in, when you try to re-engage the autopilot and autothrottle?

The autopilot automatically disengages when one of the follow conditions exists:
    - overspeed (check gear up, flaps up and that the airspeed is within allowed range as indicated on the primary flight display (PFD) and on the flight info bar at the top of the screen)
    - stall (check that auto-throttle is in speed mode to prevent this, check against PFD and flight info)
    - high bank angle, too high pitch or too low pitch
    - controls are not centered (check that your pitch and roll inputs are small when you engage the autopilot)

• here is the screenshot, as you can see here i'm

climbing initially to FL380 which is my cruising altitude

everytime start a flight it often happens, maybe around 5 times per flight and im really confused, because

before, i'm not encountering this kind of thing but now

i often encounter it which sucks and reduces my

pleasure when playing the game

• OK, that is a very strange situation. Did you manually turn off the flight director switches and why is the MCP speed set to 200, heading to 360 and altitude set to 10,000ft? Did the MCP panel reset itself, which would indicate an electrical power issue for whatever reason, or did you just never change the values after starting from cold and dark? The speed, heading and altitude selected values should be close to the actual values and both flight director switches and auto-throttle switches should be on all the time during flight.

What happens if you turn on the flight director switches, then set the A/T switch to ARM, select a proper speed, heading and altitude, press FLCH and then turn on the autopilot (A/P)?

• everytime i do my cold and dark, i always set the initial values i need in the mode control panel, but yes

everytime the disconnection of autopilot and

autothrottle happen, everything in the MCP suddenly

just resets itself, and even the flight director turns off,

when i try to turn them on again nothing happens,

it's like my click on the screen doesn't respond unless

i go to my recent apps and go back to the app again,

thats the only way for me to turn them on again

• ohh i see that might be the problem because as soon as i turn off my apu i also turn off the main battery which might be the reason why that thing happens, thank you so much, i might have an typography error when i'm listing down my procedure for before taxi

• ohh i see that might be the problem because as soon as i turn off my apu i also turn off the main battery which might be the reason why that thing happens, thank you so much, i might have an typography error when i'm listing down my procedure for before taxi

Oh, yes, please keep the battery on at all times! The APU can be turned off during flight but not the battery.