Transponder mode ( TA and TA/RA ) doesn't show traffic

• I noticed today that even if i switch transponder to TA or TA/RA i cant see AI traffic on navigation display. This is not simulated i think? There are very less AI traffic specially on Trans ocean routes. Can ipacs increase number of AI traffic

Aeroflyer:!:

150000 Nautical Miles of flying done with Aerofly Global FS
    Longest Flight [VHHH-CYYZ] 15H25M 7589 NM B77W

Bluestacks 5 Emulator

• TCAS is not implemented yet and the number of aircraft encountered depends on the simulated time for the traffic. It's based on recorded real world traffic, so just like in the real world there are times where the route over the Atlantic is almost empty and there are times when it's full.

currently there are so many flights above arabic sea i am flying over there

Aeroflyer:!:

150000 Nautical Miles of flying done with Aerofly Global FS
    Longest Flight [VHHH-CYYZ] 15H25M 7589 NM B77W

Bluestacks 5 Emulator

• TCAS is not implemented yet and the number of aircraft encountered depends on the simulated time for the traffic. It's based on recorded real world traffic, so just like in the real world there are times where the route over the Atlantic is almost empty and there are times when it's full.

What are the peak times? I would like to fly on an NAT (not actually implemented) when there is traffic in the eastbound direction, but I have yet to see an AI aircraft on transatlantic flights.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333