ILS indicators for Airbus (and Boeing Also)

• For Ipacs support,

It is old request, but it would be possible to add ILS indicators in the Flight menu information with the name of active runway ? It would be better on smartphone for the navigation.

• The ILS frequency on the radios is correct. They can be found on sites like SkyVector (tap the airport). The HSI and Nav displays also swing to the runway heading. Overflying non conflicting airports like Salinas or Monterey will also wake up the desired runway ILS if flown outbound. The ILS will be stable unless a distant ILS is encountered.

• The ILS frequency on the radios is correct. They can be found on sites like SkyVector (tap the airport). The HSI and Nav displays also swing to the runway heading. Overflying non conflicting airports like Salinas or Monterey will also wake up the desired runway ILS if flown outbound. The ILS will be stable unless a distant ILS is encountered.

????

I say simply that on iPhone, indicators ILS are difficult to see on the gauge, and that it would be necessary to add them also in Flight information at the top of the screen :

Look at the screenshot, the arrows of the top is an example ;)

• I presume that you do not mean the Airbus in iOS Aerofly FS? IPACS have said that they will not update it anymore. Here is what I meant as seen in the Android Aerofly 2 on a Samsung S5 phone.

The pictures have been reduced for these forum pages, using reading glasses I can read the gauges clearly in the 737 cockpit on a phone.

Edited 3 times, last by Overloaded: pics vanished (December 15, 2015 at 7:25 PM).

• I presume that you do not mean the Airbus in iOS Aerofly FS? IPACS have said that they will not update it anymore.

well.. is not only for Airbus (Even if I use it a lot), it's for all planes of the game. I think that it is not difficult to add, because the ILS system already exists. And it would allow to see better the ILS indicator on small screens. I have an iPhone 5S and i use the flight information menu.

Other example without Airbus :

• That is Aerofly 2. They update it OK. ILS dots in the top display would be good as long as it is not enlarged. It takes up too much space already in phones with a wide display such as my Samsung S5.
    I would like 30 degree dots around the airport direction arrow to make it more useful as the VORs largely do not work and many planes do not indicate the NDB frequency.