• I used play the live ATC app for Zurich in the background (on the same ipad) while I was playing Aerofly to simulate radio traffic. This used to work well and both the engine sounds from Aerofly and the radio chatter would play at the same time. Now the two apps won't run at the same time.

Is there anyway that I can play the two apps at the same time as it adds to the realism and is an easy fix for the constant request to add ATC sounds.

Gary

• I used play the live ATC app for Zurich in the background (on the same ipad) while I was playing Aerofly to simulate radio traffic. This used to work well and both the engine sounds from Aerofly and the radio chatter would play at the same time. Now the two apps won't run at the same time.

Is there anyway that I can play the two apps at the same time as it adds to the realism and is an easy fix for the constant request to add ATC sounds.

Gary

how would i use this with my ipad air2

• Yes the live ATC app can be downloaded onto the iPhone. I generally use headphones when playing AF2 and so it would be nice for AF2 to allow audio inputs from a background app either Live ATC or the music player whilst still playing aircraft sounds.