Something is wrong with the ADF.

• ? 'PARKED', (Yellow indicator).

? Should it be nearer to 320 degrees to the NDB. ? Too far the right.

The UAD NDB on the Salinas 31 approach did not point backwards when overflown and the CC NDB near Buchanan is crazy. It was indicating to the left on a NAVIGATION flight and on a manual approach to Buchanan 19R it indicated to the right but crossed to the left and rearwards when overflown. On the ground at Buchanan it was to the left of the tail but because of the 10 degree offset of the 19R approach it should have been about 10 degrees to the right.

The glide slope indicator and top display distance and bearing were normal during the live flight. These pics are off replay.
    Samsung S5 phone, graphics quality at the lowest setting. Today's update installed. Selecting REGIONS crashes everytime.

Edited 2 times, last by Overloaded (December 18, 2015 at 6:18 AM).

• It seems things are better in Android than in iOS. In iOS the RMI seems to be non functional running 'NAVIGATION'. The iOS 380 back up Nav display does not seem to work in manual or Navigation mode. The mostly dead needles in the iOS 737 in Navigation is a big let down.
    There is room for improvement. I wonder if beta testing could have been helpful?

• Yes, the secondary needles and nav indicators work well in Android. It is very nice, thanks for making it so much better. The problem is the Android ADF is way out. Overhead Livermore the ADF indicates 104 degrees to the Regia locator/outer marker. I was expecting 075 so it is about 30 degrees clockwise out.

Inbound it should be on 255 degrees but is on 280, 25 degrees too high.
    I did not know that this is a beta, my phone just got the update and I did not get an email about betas.

• A distant run towards Regia LV. Seems to be indicating plus 27 degrees. The LOM is slightly south of the localiser track in the previous pics.

The entire display flashed strongly when panned to this position. The throttle slider/s blinked when overlying the aileron/flap hinge line.

Again an Android Samsung S5 phone. Fresh restart and lowest settings.

• Panning the view from the cockpit in the Lear Jet causes the Android sim to crash. Both front seats. Selecting the cabin view causes an instant crash.

The ADF needle freezes when passing the NDB in Android if the NDB is a waypoint in 'Navigation' mode.
    Samsung S5 Android phone.

The iOS 737 RMI shows VOR but not ADF in Navigation mode. (It does not show Nav 1 when ILS is tuned in). Nav 2 cannot be selected on the RMI and cannot be tuned in. In the Baron and Cessna its obs cannot be turned.

• Samsung S5 Android phone.

Transfering the positions on the approach into Salinas 31 into SkyVektor gave the same bearings to Munso NDB if 27 degrees is added to the correct bearings. So the Navigation mode flight overflew the Chualar/UAD NDB and switched instantly to the much more distant Munso beacon (which was not on the 'Navigation' route).

I hope that you agree that this consistent action is a serious fault.

This is slightly similar to passing between 'Navigation' route VORs when the RMI and HSI instantly swing to the next route VOR and the RMI and HSI do not indicate FROM the passed beacon.