Progress/Update Board

• Does IPACS have some sort of update/"What they're currently working on" board? I've known a couple of early access companies that had Public Trello boards with what the team was currently doing, whether it be a new feature, fixing a bug, or completed projects. It was really helpful in letting the fans know what was upcoming in the next update and what had already been implemented in the sim/game.

• Thanks for your input, the "What they're currently working on" board sounds good to me.

At the moment, we're preparing an update that will fix some bugs and improves usability, and will be available this week. Also, we're evaluating the many topics, ideas and suggestions from the community with respect to required resources and time.

• Thanks for your input, the "What they're currently working on" board sounds good to me.

At the moment, we're preparing an update that will fix some bugs and improves usability, and will be available this week. Also, we're evaluating the many topics, ideas and suggestions from the community with respect to required resources and time.

Very understandable. Thanks for the reply! Hope it gets implemented!