I put my Htc Vive, I opened my eyes and I could not believe what I was seeing......

• I'm using flight simulators exclusively in virtual reality.

My hmd is a htc vive.

I thought it was very difficult to dethrone the almighty "dcs wolrld", but last week I had the great fortune to buy've installed the wonderful "fs aerofly 2", together with the Swiss and dlc pack hd textures.

It is the jewel in the crown, since I have I have not touched the "dcs world", not me I can not believe.

The graphic level is absolutely fascinating, terrain textures, flying at low altitude, are spectacular, the detail of the cabin, sensations, physical.

We are talking about a product "early access", I do not want to imagine when finished, will be great.

dlcs, absolutely all, countries, packs, etc, will buy. "Take my money, please"

I can not believe the level of detail that has the terrain in ultra resolution, it is like flying over the google earth.

Thank you very much to the fantastic team who created this work of art, this jewel in the crown, is absolutely incredible.

I have two questions:

1. I am holder of a chair of forces "G" (Geko gs 105), I contacted the company that manufactures it to recognize me moving and tell me that you must release the software have so that they can telemetry schedule. When they will allow armchairs forces "G" (Geko 105 gs) work with the "aeropfly fs2" ?????

(Fly in virtual reality and the fantastic movement armchair "Geko gs 105", is a really impressive experience, the difference playing without movement is abysmal)

2. Simulator "Dcs World" and virtual reality mode, you can watch the "replays" of the flights and during playback absolute positioning is not lost, you can be inside the cabin while watching the flight you've made as you move as you like, the "Fs aerofly 2" have a pause in the 2d and reproduction in monitor mode, but I can not turn replays in virtual reality mode, you may be able to do ????.

Thanks for answering my questions.

Buy you through steam, all future content for which is for me the best simulator history.

For my work, I talk to many people related to the world of virtual reality and simulators, without doubt, recommend your product to everyone.

Excuse for me english.

Greetings

(I7 4790K, 32 gb ram, Windows 10 64 bits Home Premium, 256 Ssd hd, Nvidia Titan x (Maxwell))

• First of all thank you for your feedback, its good to hear people like our VR implementation.

1) If you want to see a motion platform in action with Aerofly, have a look at this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2lTcVTpZ10c

These people used our preliminary SDK to connect their platform to Aerofly. Implementation was very straight forward. So you can contact the company and tell them a SDK is available for this purpose.

2) We will check that Aerofly runs fine with VR in replay mode, just give us some time to investigate this issue.