Boeing 737-500 Autopilot manual

• Loving the new simulator and as a rift user I am blown away by sitting in the 737-500 cockpit. I've figured out most functions but the autopilot is a mystery to me. Is there a manual anywhere that details navigation/ILS options for the 737.

• I like the 737 site
    http://www.b737.org.uk/flightdeck737200adv.htm
    You can look up the autopilot model on line, it seems like a nicer autopilot than an Airbus' but that is a personal preference. The site also mentions how to tell an analog 737 classic (including the -500) from a -200 series which had the low bypass JT8D engines, apparently high bypass fan engines do not have EPR gauges. It is funny how the Aero 737-500 panel looks like a -200 with the EPRs moved down one place. Rolls Royce high bypass engines do have EPR gauges but they compute the ballance between the core and the fan, the core has a higher proportion of the total thrust at take off and the fan a higher proportion at altitude. All the other fan engines are primarily monitored using N1, the speed of the fan.

• .... apparently high bypass fan engines do not have EPR gauges.

?It depends on the engine manufacturer if he uses EPR on certain engines or not.
    Although e.g. low and high bypass P&W engines have EPR gauges I never used them for adjusting thrust, only N1.
    BTW, the JT8D series bypass rate was less than 1:1 so it was most of the time called 'leaky turbojet'.