Switzerland DLC - Airport ID - Sorted by City Name

• I got tired of making notes of the back of envelopes and decided to make a list of the Swiss Airports with ID and City. Maybe some of you can use this also. Also identified the Military airports although it is difficult to tell any difference in the civilian ones. They need a big influx of static aircraft on the ramps until they get real traffic.

Regards,

Ray

• Probably goes back to the idea I mentioned here. We need to have some more precise way of keeping track of and choosing airports before the situation gets out of hand. http://www.ipacs.de/forum/showthre…cating-airports

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5