Switzerland DLC - Airport ID - Sorted by City Name

• I got tired of making notes of the back of envelopes and decided to make a list of the Swiss Airports with ID and City. Maybe some of you can use this also. Also identified the Military airports although it is difficult to tell any difference in the civilian ones. They need a big influx of static aircraft on the ramps until they get real traffic.

Regards,

Ray

A steely-eyed Sierra Hotel record setting F-15E Strike Eagle simulator pilot. 8o
    Out now: Hawaiian Islands 8) Part 1: Kauai + Niihau v2 and Part 2 Oahu Island.

On short final Part 3: Molokai, Maui, Lanai, Kohoolawe + Molokini Crater

• Probably goes back to the idea I mentioned here. We need to have some more precise way of keeping track of and choosing airports before the situation gets out of hand. http://www.ipacs.de/forum/show…hp/7734-Locating-airports

Devons rig

Intel Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHz / 32.0GB G.SKILL TridentZ Series Dual-Channel Ram / ZOTAC GAMING GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti Triple Fan / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Rift VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit /Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 Motherboard