Update to version 2.0.1 EA 3.82 (20170222) - Beta Only Release

• This release in the beta channel is a fairly large download but doesn't add much to the space requirements as it mostly replaces files already installed in your Aerofly FS 2 folder. This update sets groundwork for an upcoming region release, fixes some tree templates, and replaces/updates some aerial images to newer versions so that you will have the latest ground coverage for your regions. Upcoming releases may be larger than normal and will add to the total space requirement for Aerofly FS 2 once the new region is available.

Once this release is considered stable enough it will be available in the standard channel as well.

IPACS would like to thank you for your continued support and patience while they strive to achieve the features most wanted by the community.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• It is already in the beta channel. When you go into betas and choose to opt into the beta channel sometimes you need to log out of Steam then log back in for it to recognize the channel change. See if that works for you. Also, please remember, this update will download 10 GB of files but will not increase the total FS 2 space used overall. It has a lot of file replacements packed in.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff