Aerofly FS2 + VoiceAttack = Awesome!

• Just a note: The OP should probably put the updated video and profile in the first post. As some may get confused. I did update the profile in the first video so you have access to the new one. Anyway a few notes after reading through the thread. I won't be charging money for this project. It will always remain free of charge for the community. Not to say my time has no value but building a strong community sometimes requires a strong work ethic without monetary compensation.

Some features of the profile don't work and won't unless IPACS updates key binds and aircraft features. At this point from what I can tell this is not the current focus of the project at this time. So in the mean time I will try and make this profile as immersive as I am able. Just note that I am a single person working on this project. Another note. Training your computer to recognize your voice is essential. It is a simple process and only takes a few minutes of your time. The reason this needs to be done is because we all speak differently as we are from all different parts of the world.

Finally I am working on a list of features for the next update. I think I'm going to focus on ATC and more info Helpers which will be tricky. Ray has made some good suggestions. Also because this is a flight sim in EA I not sure if I should wait for the next update to start work on the next phase of this project.

regards,

Mike

• Post is updated. It never occurred to me, as most forums lock you out from making changes to a post after a few minutes.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• [...] Some features of the profile don't work and won't unless IPACS updates key binds and aircraft features. At this point from what I can tell this is not the current focus of the project at this time.[...]

Did you know there is an SDK with an external dll project? You can essentially send anything to any aircraft, you just need to know the message text, which you get from the controls.tmd file of the lj45 for example (Fs2/aircraft/lj45/controls.tmd).

Regards,
    Jan (one of the guys that programms a lot of the aircraft systems)

• Did you know there is an SDK with an external dll project? You can essentially send anything to any aircraft, you just need to know the message text, which you get from the controls.tmd file of the lj45 for example (Fs2/aircraft/lj45/controls.tmd).

Regards,
    Jan (one of the guys that programms a lot of the aircraft systems)

Guess I have some reading to do. Thanks.

• I checked with Michael (OperationDx) a couple of months ago and he has moved on and has not looked at AFS2 for almost a year. I sure wish we could generate enough interest in our non-ATC for him to add more advanced functions to his VA profiles.

I would like to have some “climb and maintain Fl ???”, “Descend to FL???”, + other high altitude commands.

I still use the Airspeed Alive all the time. Ready to Taxi and Ready for takeoff aren’t totally error free but still add to the illusion of having ATC of sorts. Just having a voice come back using your Callsign with any comment at all is welcomed by me.

Regards,

Ray