DLC southwest USA no airports showing

• I have downloaded the DLC in steam VR and it tells me its installed, after a very long download :) but I see no content in UTHA. I tried to find salt lake city and the airport along with the others in this DLC simply are not there.

Any suggestions ?

• i uninstalled the DLC then via the steam app installed again... 5 hours later steam shows the DLC installed but still no airports on the map. Rebooted the system. Checked the steam folder and its now just short of 90GB so the data is all there, but still nothing showing on the location map. Go to say i thought steam was going to make it easier but I think I will go back to P3D with all the pain it entails at least the addons work first time and the downloads from ORBX and FlightSim Store are so much faster.

Such a shame because the sim itself is so much better in VR than P3d, X-Plane or FSX :(

• Aerofly plus all DLC to date would actually comprise about 125GB of data, so something is obviously missing on your end.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• THIS IS THE WORST SOFTWARE DELIVERY PROGRAM EVER !!!!!!!!

Last night I uninstalled everything, 5 hours to reinstall the sim, 5 hours to reinstall the DLC and still no airports. This is after uninstalling the DLC and trying to re-install it twice before. So far I have spent 25hours trying to make this work...... and I am not a computer amateur. Have to say guys you got so much work to do.

• When you uninstall Aero completely how much free space do you have? If it is less than about 210 GB it might be an idea to use a bigger disk if you cannot clear some space. I tried compressing my 240GB SSD and Aero and Utah went in OK with plenty of spare space. I will undo the compression now that the install is finished.