• Hi,
    I hope this is the right place to post this...strange things are happening, I see trees in the air when I am flying (sometimes turned upside down). This occurs no matter what tree density I set or which area I am flying in. The screenshot was taken near San Francisco airport. I´m running aerofly on a laptop computer with AMD Radeon R5 M330 graphics card.

Otherwise I am having a great time with the sim!

Thanks in advance & best regards!

• Official Post

Thanks for your reply! Unfortunately that hasn´t worked...

What version are you on with your GPU, and what version are you on with Aerofly FS 2?

Also, I noticed that your GPU is on the low end so also try to reduce your graphics settings to see if that fixes your problem. Start with low settings and turn off all clouds first.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• I´m using version 17.5.1 on my GPU and aerofly version 2.0.1 EA4.16 (20170420). Reducing graphic settings and turning off clouds did not solve the problem...thanks for your help!

• Official Post

I´m using version 17.5.1 on my GPU and aerofly version 2.0.1 EA4.16 (20170420). Reducing graphic settings and turning off clouds did not solve the problem...thanks for your help!

We are on version EA4.26. There was an issue with AMD GPU's that had a patch recently that fixes this problem, but you need to get to the latest version.

On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Ok, I am now on EA4.26 (I hadn´t selected the "public-beta" option on steam). Still, the graphics issue is there, I tried different quality settings as you suggested, but no luck so far...

• Official Post

Ok, I am now on EA4.26 (I hadn´t selected the "public-beta" option on steam). Still, the graphics issue is there, I tried different quality settings as you suggested, but no luck so far...

Have you tried to reduce the tree density under graphics settings yet? Try setting the trees to high and see if the problem resolves itself.

Regards,

Jeff

• Have you tried to reduce the tree density under graphics settings yet? Try setting the trees to high and see if the problem resolves itself.

Yes, I have experimented combining different tree settings with different graphic settings, but the problem is still there no matter what the settings are...