Scenery resolution changes

• Just wondering why textures are blurrier in AZ, CA and NV vs Utah. Running on max settings 2560x1600, 32 gigs of ram, 8 gigs of vram on a 1070 and a i6700 chip. Distance looks fine in AZ but even at 5k agl textures are blurred. Flying around Utah visuals are crips and clear even at low agl levels. Any thoughts??? Thanks in advanced for any comments/solutions!!

• What there is should be available on Steam in the DLC section for FS2. Not all the regions are covered yet, so some parts of the world are still quite low res, but that's set to change. I would also recommend the paid DLC for New York and Switzerland, it's more than worth it.

i5-12600K/MSI RTX 3080/Win11/64Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+ Beyer DT990 pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Quest Pro/TM Warthog+VKB MkIV Rudder pedals

• Hi John,

Great. I will take a look. I also had Aerofly V1 and Switzerland was amazing. I've been reading that Orbx is going to be doing a lot of new scenery for AF2 so gonna be a great year for us arm chair pilots!!

Thanks again for all your help.

Ben