ASG29 Oculus dpad mapping seems broken

• I fly the ASG29 glider a lot in the oculus. I usually use the xBox game controller, but there seems to be something wrong with the dpad mapping. The control settings all display correctly on the control panel. That is, I set the air brakes on the L/R and nose trim on the U/D on the dpad, and everything lights correctly up when I click it on the controller. However, it doesn't work right in flight. The air brakes are always mapped to dpad u/d no matter what I do, and nothing seems to be mappable to dpad l/r. I'm on all the most recent software, as far as I know, and I've tried numerous variations of this. It's flyable w/o nose trim, but a pain. I'd love to get this fixed. (Of course I could put nose trim someplace else, but then .... dominoes!)

Thanks!
    'Jeff

• are you mapping the XBox controller in the Aerofly FS 2 control settings menu? Do you have a binding conflict (more than one item assigned to a particular button)?

Have you tried to clear all of the settings (reset to default) and reconfigure it again?

Let's start here, and see where we can get.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• are you mapping the XBox controller in the Aerofly FS 2 control settings menu? Do you have a binding conflict (more than one item assigned to a particular button)?

Have you tried to clear all of the settings (reset to default) and reconfigure it again?

Let's start here, and see where we can get.

Yes, I have. Nothing is multiply mapped.