Finding your way to airport

• Okay gents. If I want to go to say Innsbruck, what is the quickest way to find it on the moveable map? Are there any search options?

Regards,
    Taranakian.

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH

• Unfortunately not. There is no search option or anything. The only way to get anywhere is to zoom out on the map and rotatie the globe until you see where you want to go. I absolutely miss a search option: the default US area is big enough to get lost in already and it is a pain to find a specific airport.

• Okay gents. If I want to go to say Innsbruck, what is the quickest way to find it on the moveable map? Are there any search options?

Regards,
    Taranakian.

Using the Navigation page shrink things down so you can see entire countries then move left or right. Zurich shows up as a blue dot when you are looking at Europe. Zoom in and more blue dots appear. Zoom more to see them all. The Right Most dot, slightly away from the cluster, is your target, zoom in fully and select this one. This is LOWI, Innsbruck.

Zoom out full then whiz across the Atlantic and look for the Great Lakes area of the U.S. Zoom in on the lower part of Lake Michigan. The single blue dot is Meigs Field. Zoom in fully and select your starting location. Green airplane is in the air, eithing taking off or landing, white is parked on the ramp with engines running.

Enjoy.

Ray

• Thank you once again guy's for you reply and help.

Taranakian (Jim)

Computer: PB Gaming 62000 Skylake Core i5 6600, Quad Core 3.3Ghz with Premium Cooling, 16GB DDR4 Gaming Ram, 250GB SSD, 2TB HHD, N'VIDEA GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5, DIRECTX12 Gaming Graphic's Card, VR Ready, Windows10 Home Edition, 64bit, 2 x 24" Widescreen HDMI 1080p VDU's

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Amateur Radio Station: ZL2BMH