Posts by Jet-Pack (IPACS)

The camera names are pretty much identical to any other aircraft (see below).

Just create a new option in the user folder like we previously have shown for the a320 custom cameras in another thread:

TomB
    November 6, 2023 at 11:07 PM

Hey iPacs,

I have the airbus a320 glitch it’s just a visual it hasn’t annoyed me or anything, just thought I would show . As others might find it frustrating not sure, but it’s a visual one with the engine bleed if flashing constantly. In a flight then it had crashed the game. Didn’t bother me as I had just go a back into it and was in the same flight. Can’t upload a video, of it

It could be that your Aerofly is running too slow. Please lower the graphics settings if possible and enable limit frame rate.

no because the screens they were working in external view when you look inside the cockpit before the last update I’m thinking to buy the new iPhone 16 Pro when release may be they will fix with the new iphone right now I’m with iphone 11

Apparently you know our code better than us... The screens are not updated when you are in the external view, they keep the last image. This means when you look inside you may see something on the screens or you may not. But this optimization has been in place for years and to my knowledge nothing has changed for a long time.

When the CDU already shows a lower case value for the ILS course and frequency then the auto-tuning works correctly.

LTFM and EDDB are not fully supported because they opened after the navigation database release date. So no real data is in the database.

A limited amount of data is kept in the cache so that you don't need to download it again. As far as I know Aerofly uses WIFI and mobile (if that is active). I know that you can limit mobile data usage per app on Android so that an app only uses WIFI for example, not sure what device you have...

I would recommend just removing the departure from KSFO or manually adding one of the waypoints along the departure route to the flight plan so that the departure route stops at that waypoint.

If the route is not drawn as a continuous line this can have several reasons: Either the procedure is coded as manual segments, in which case you need to manually change to heading mode or if you used the MCDU to enter the route you need to remove all discontinuities from the route.