Posts by delfinpm

The red message indicates that the autopilot disengaged without pilot intention.

We had a similar thread just a few days ago, where I listed all the reasons.

Do you have your controls neutralized? Make sure they are calibrated correctly.

If you deflect your controls the AP disengages. When you engage the autopilot neutralize your controls quickly (less than 1 second time to do so)

I already found the thread that you mention in your answer, I will try to correct what is correctable.

Another detail, Jan, that I observe has disappeared: to the right of the screen and in vertical formation, it had three icons, one of which, when clicking on it, the plane ascended instantly over 700 feet. Under that icon, there was another with some icons to trace directions, heights, etc. And a third that I do not remember.

This penultimate issue I had (when activating "Vulcan") that did not load the Sim and, I had to delete the file "main.mcf" at your request. Then, everything works correctly, but I discovered that these icons disappeared.

How can I reincorporate them to the screen?

Again, thank you very much, Jan

Kind regards: Delfin

After the last load issue of the Sim., This incidence appears with some frequency:

After planning a flight between two points, and once the plane ascends, when activating the autopilot (A / P), it is activated, and simultaneously, this indication appears in red: "
    AUTOPILOT DISC", and The A / P is immediately deactivated. This happens to me with the Boeing 747 and within its speed range (generally not higher than 200 nm.)

What is that meaning and how to solve it?

Regards : Delfin

Thanks GregDude

First I want to wait for Jan's answer, what you suggest is very correct, but it takes several hours for that operation, and in principle I prefer to wait.

I know that fulfilling your request will work, since the lost or damaged files are recovered, but again, the process is a long process. Anyway, your idea I consider infallible.

Thanks again.

Regards: Delfin

Hm, it seems to have issues when loading the aircraft. But I also see a few entries regarding vulkan.

Can you please delete or move the file C:/Users/Delfin/Documents/Aerofly FS 2/main.mcf so that aerofly starts with a fresh new config file? This won't delete your joystick settings but all graphics options will be back to normal.

And if that doesn't help please check that you have the latest graphics card drivers installed.

Hi Jan

After reading your post, I remembered something I had done without much conviction:

From Settings -> Graphic Settings -> Open Gl, -> I activated "Vulcan", (which I had never done before).

For a professional matter, I had to turn off the computer. When I reloaded FS 2, I discovered that it was not loading. That surprised me and I tried to load "FS 1", which loaded perfectly, but the joystick was disabled. I also loaded the Microsoft Sim, and I did not have control with the Joystick either.

I proceeded to activate and calibrate the Joysticky. Next, these last two Sims, worked perfectly but FS 2, continued without loading. That's when I turned to the Forum.

I guess the problem was caused by me, activating Vulcan. Is it like that?

When reading your communication, I proceeded to do what you suggested (delete the file "main.mcf", and ... it worked perfectly!).

I apologize for not responding to your suggestions as quickly as you did with me. Professional matters they did not allow me. Really, I am really impressed with your dedication, interest and how quickly you respond, when a difficulty arises. Yes Jan; Yes, GregDude; Yes, Dude, you are formidable, extraordinary, you are ... admirable!

Every time I have any difficulty and I think that a team of men are pending (and attentive) to solve any problem that I pose, it gives me enormous satisfaction.

Thank you colleagues of the "Forum"; thanks IPACS, it is a great honor to belong to a community from which you receive immediately, this help, this collaboration, this commitment to solve other people's difficulties. Yes, I am very pleased to be part of this community, of this forum.

P.S. I was surprised that Ray did not intervene in giving me ideas; he is always especially attentive, in solving my anomalies, my difficulties. I guess this time, he was not connected to the forum, in the interval of time that I have raised this difficulty. Also to you Ray, my thanks, for the many help you have given me since I have raised the first difficulty in this beloved Forum.

To all the others, many, thank you very much.

Please attach your tm.log file (https://www.aerofly.com/dokuwiki/doku.…can_i_find_this)

and give us more information about your system, connected devices, gpu driver version, etc.

Hi Jan

I could not answer before now

As you told me, I sent you the file "tm.log". I guess you can open it, if not, tell me please, and send it open.

There is no additional device connected to my PC

I forgot to include the tm.log file, here goes the copy.

0.00-tmmodule: (tmsystimer,1) (tmsteam,1) (tmrandom,5) (tmsysinputdevicejoystick,10) (tmatmosphere,10) (tm_magnetic_field,11) (tm_time_zones,11) (tmsyssound,20)

0.00-tmmodule: init modules=(tmsystimer=f=3342587) (tmsteam=ok) (tmrandom=407725862) (magnetic field=(257 198147)) (time zones=(1024 1048576)) (tmsyssound=(default=Generic Software) (0:Generic Software) (version=1.1) (1.1)) done

0.19-tmmodule: Program version 2.03.01.15

0.19-tmmodule: Copyright (C) 1998-2018 IPACS

0.19-tmsyswin: memory=(physical=8189MB, avail=6395MB) (virtual=16377MB, avail=8388607MB) (21 in use)

0.19-tmsyswin: operating system (7.1)= Microsoft Windows 7 SP1

0.20-tmsyswin: monitor size = 477 268

0.20-tmmodule: fullscreen modes=(1024x768x16x60) (1024x768x16x75) (1280x768x16x60) (1280x800x16x60) (1280x960x16x60) (1280x960x16x75) (1280x1024x16x60) (1280x1024x16x75) (1360x768x16x60) (1360x1024x16x60) (1366x768x16x60) (1440x900x16x60) (1600x900x16x60) (1680x1050x16x60) (1920x1080x16x25) (1920x1080x16x30) (1920x1080x16x50) (1920x1080x16x59)

0.27-tmimage: preferred ui language = 'es-ES'

0.27-tmimage: preferred language = 'es'

0.27-tmimage: config folder = 'C:/Users/Delfin/Documents/Aerofly FS 2/'

0.27-tmimage: loading config file 'C:/Users/Delfin/Documents/Aerofly FS 2/main.mcf = ok

0.31-tmsyswin: checking if running in windows compatibility mode: (reported=7.1) (real=6.1 '6.1.7601')

0.31-tmmodelmanager: init window: (mdf=60Hz) (window=0x0x1920x1080) (client=1920x1080) (screen=1920x1080) (32bpp) (60Hz) (fullscreen)

0.50-tmmodule: available instance extensions: 'VK_KHR_surface' 'VK_KHR_win32_surface' 'VK_EXT_debug_report'

0.82-tmmodule: 1 devices found:

0.82-tmrenderer_vulkan: device: name='AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series' discrete=1 driver=4210689 api=4194341 memory=2048MB max_ubo=4294967295 max_pc=128 max_dimensions=16384 score=10002048

0.82-tmimage: using device 'AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series'

0.82-tmmodule: extensions: 'VK_KHR_sampler_mirror_clamp_to_edge' 'VK_KHR_swapchain' 'VK_AMD_rasterization_order' 'VK_AMD_shader_ballot' 'VK_AMD_shader_trinary_minmax' 'VK_AMD_shader_explicit_vertex_parameter' 'VK_AMD_gcn_shader' 'VK_AMD_draw_indirect_count' 'VK_AMD_negative_viewport_height'

0.83-tmmodule: extensions enabled: 'VK_KHR_swapchain'

0.83-tmcollision: ERROR: could not load device-level Vulkan function named 'vkGetBufferMemoryRequirements2KHR'

0.83-tmcollision: ERROR: could not load device-level Vulkan function named 'vkGetImageMemoryRequirements2KHR'

0.84-tmmodelmanager: create swap chain 1920 1080

0.87-tmrenderer_vulkan: staging buffers pre allocated=105 staging buffer size = 46MB

0.87-aerofly: resolution=1920px ss=477.00mm density=4.03 -> csf=1.00 res=1920.000000

0.87-aerofly: window size=1920x1080 physical display size=477mmx268mm

0.90-tmimage: loading font 'texture/fontdisplay.tff'=(512x512) (h=37) (nc=8365) ok

0.91-tmimage: loading font 'texture/hud.tff'=(256x512) (h=48) (nc=123) ok

0.92-tmimage: loading font 'texture/fonthelp.tff'=(512x512) (h=51) (nc=256) ok

0.92-tmimage: loading font 'texture/segment.tff'=(256x512) (h=48) (nc=124) ok

1.06-tmmodule: searching for input devices...

1.06-tmmodule: searching joysticks...

1.07-tmsysinputdevicejoystick: joystick 0: 'USB Game Controllers' axes=3 buttons=8 slider=0 pov=1 type=00010114

1.07-tmmodule: 1 devices found= (USB Game Controllers) (594d93f01ff5bb3a)

1.08-tmimage: trackir dll not found (DLL Location key not present)

1.08-tmmodule: initializing Tobii Eye...

1.09-tm_ext_net: gmap server running. waiting for connection. will use IP address '192.168.1.103' and port 58585

1.09-tm_ext_net: connection to ipaddress='127.0.0.1' port=58585 established

1.19-tmsystobiieyex: ERROR: (not ready(0) or connected(0))

2.19-tmmodule: shutting down Tobii Eye... done

2.19-tmimage: A0 new=8687 del=1915 dmem=6772 memory=16MB

2.19-tmimage:

2.19-tmimage: loading model b747...

2.19-tmmodelmanager: number of stars = 1572

2.19-tmmodelmanager: model: (name='b747') (directory='aircraft/b747//')

2.19-tmimage: loading configfile 'aircraft/b747///b747.tmc'

2.19-tmmodule: contact points 3: (-0.713 5.503 -4.385 r=0.610) (-0.713 -5.503 -4.385 r=0.610) (23.863 0.000 -4.409 r=0.610)

Thanks Tom, thanks nickhod and thanks Phil, for your concrete and precise explanations regarding the necessary programs for photorealistic design.

I was curious to know exactly what it would take to do something "real" (real buildings), and not to create buildings, I guess of pre-built libraries and that has nothing to do with reality.

It happens that my academic and professional training, is far away from these graphic design technologies. To introduce myself in them, would suppose many hours of study and experimentation. Taking into account that I have little time, it is not advisable to begin the study and experimentation of these programs starting from ZERO.

I have some interest in having two or three airports well equipped with their realistic architectural infrastructure, but nothing more. Well, I would almost settle for one: "LEST" = Santiago de Compostela-Spain, (city where I currently live).

As expected, these airports with a photorealistic surface (or similar, but less precise), is very small; normally less than 3x3 Km. ^ 2 on which the runways, buildings, etc. are located. it does not make them (the airports) stimulating to fly over them, since the pilot is flying (after taking off), on that surface without resolution. That is not rewarding; or there are large extensions around the airport, or otherwise, the discharge of these airports is a frustration.

Let's hope, as I said, that this "FSCloudPort" is the beginning of higher level creative activities, and that it will serve as a launching pad for wider and more ambitious projects.

There is a problem with EDDF. I think the number of buildings overloaded my system.

See http://www.fscloudport.com/icao/eddf.htm and click View TSC and you can see the objects list is empty. The object list holds all modelled elements including the runways.

Hi Phil

The runway that I downloaded is LEST (Santiago de Compostela, NW Spain). And pressing TSC, that programming list, contains the program, (approximately 3 pages of the monitor screen). What I do not know is if that program is incomplete. I beg you to verify it.

In your answer, in fact, you can see runways, buildings, etc. How is it possible then that in the "LEST", you only see a runway and a "blurred communication tower"?

I like to investigate (when I have the opportunity to do so), so I decided to investigate and ... compare Frankfurt (EDDF). with Santiago de Compostela (LEST).

And...now the most amazing thing: in your answer you refer to the Frankfurt airport as an example of the buildings contained in the airport. Well, I took the trouble to download it and discovered that both runways and buildings do not exist; there is only one large blurred spot on the surface equivalent to what should be airport and infrastructure. I attached two images of that surface.

Of course, the TSC does exist, and with 4 programming text screens.

This example has puzzled me, because if that TSC is the content (and I suppose it is) of the program of the runway and buildings, I am amazed by that unexpected finding on that blurred surface.

I suppose you'll have to investigate that strange graphic representation.

P.D. This research and writing was done last night and I did not send it waiting for someone else to be tempted to download (and see) that airport. And something similar has happened because today I saw TomSimMac, described where the problem was.

Well, the second image shows the current "EDDF". Of course, this airport is fairly well equipped with buildings, although I suppose that it has nothing to do with reality.

Once again, thanks Tom and thanks Phil

Yes, but I had to stop due to maximum reached...

Hi Tom

Well, those buildings in the airport give an enormous plastic beauty to the whole environment, but I suppose that means having and knowing several programs that allow you to do those wonders. What programs have you used for these buildings?

Is there the possibility of transferring this or another airport to a specific user, and that he can enjoy it?

A few days ago I downloaded the runway LEST (Spain). Done this, I realize that take off and land on a runway (simple rectangle), "located in the middle of nowhere" (surface without any resolution) and without any infrastructure around the runway that we are familiar, is not anything rewarding .

I do not know any computer design program, I'm just a user; that is why I ask this forum: How many programs do I have to know to build the infrastructure of an airport (of this airport)?

Can I request e-mail from some specific users through this forum, and also provide mine?

I guess ... these airports?

Well, airports do not have anything; only a rectangle in the middle of a surface without any resolution, a runway in the middle of nowhere. This is what you get as a result of the download from "FScludport."

I suppose the idea is to create the germ, the embryo and the geographical location of the runways at the airport, and then add airport infrastructure.

However, except for those users who have the knowledge to add buildings, etc. In my opinion, it's not worth doing these downloads right now.

When I saw the transfer to IPACS, (made by Indisfoxtecho) of this plane, I found it very attractive. I was tempted to download it immediately, but I observed (by expert users) that its landing was very hard. That's why I waited for that problem to be resolved. Jan was responsible for solving this this past weekend. Solved that problem, today I decided to download it, and ... it flies frankly well and ... it lands softer than I expected.

At this point, I say:

Indiafoxtecho: Thank you very much for your assignment that enriches the IPACS fleet, and we all thank you. You have the honor of being the first to do better, this dear Sim, that contributes to our enjoyment on the flight.

Jet-Pack (Jan): Thanks for sacrificing you this weekend; You have achieved your goal and we the users thank you very sincerely.

I know that one more will have been surprised by my attitude towards this difficulty; I'm not surprised, even I am,

I had a strong conditioning for the habit of doing it for many years in FSX. Therefore, I assumed that here was the same as with Microsft F. Simulator. It was not lack of attention, as Jeff categorically stated. I simply did not admit that there were "two routes" in this Sim. It took for granted, that as in FSX, the added files were mixed with those existing in the folder, or without mixing, they were copied into different folders, but at the same time, they were subfolders of others of higher rank. Those of us who are not computer scientists, we do not know those details, (which for you, constitute authentic scientific sacrileges).

In view of what happened, I assume my share of guilt; Now, you (and from the beginning) saw the route marked by me:

C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ Aerofly FS 2 flight simulator \ Scenery \ places \ ch ...

It always started with C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam, instead of 'Users'. You would have to tear your clothes, give a punch on the table, and shout: That route is wrong !!, there you can not touch it !!, ... and I sure would have understood the problem. Only at the end, was Ray, who did it, and with good manners. Your Jeff, you were already beginning to "crucify me". In short, ... determined difficulty, and I thank you deeply.

Well, even being on the wrong route, the runway was correctly in the right place, but the problem of the "prisms ..." arose. It was Goofy who first warned me. I did what he suggested and ... after doing the verification, in effect, 6,835 files were missing (it could not be validated). They were unloaded and ... eureca !, everything perfect.

Very grateful colleagues, this was the strangest mishap I have had in my relationship with the Sims.

I repeat, I am deeply grateful, especially for your patience to my ... reaction to the "change of route".

I think Jeff, you should not have deleted the thread "Attempt failed to download an airport (LEST, Spain)".

In my opinion, it was a great lesson for other partners not to make the mistake I made.

regards: Delfin

Yes, Rakouth,
    this is the good path, but it does not work

Rarely are operations as simple as this executed, the amazing thing is that it does not work for me; and I do not know why?. Apparently everything is fine: the subfolder in its place, the LEST.Zip copied to that folder (ES); the Zip unzipped, but ... it does not work! What did I do wrong?.
    The blue circle on the Northwest of Spain does not appear, indicating that there is an airport there!

Regards: Delfín

Thank you very much for your response Ray. I return to expose the problem:

C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ Aerofly FS 2 flight simulator \ Scenery \ places \ ch

\usa

\ES       
    This is the route at the end of which, and dependent on "places", I created the folder "ES" (as a subfolder of places), in which I copied the airport "LEST.zip", downloaded from "http://www.Fscloudport " Then I unzipped it. Next I tried to fly over this airport in Spain, but it does not appear graphically where it should be.

What is the mistake made by the one that does not work?

Regards: Delfín

Adding a simple airport is super easy and can be done by a novice. The only drawback is that we can’t add the taxiways and ramps without an additional payware program. But, you can have a working airport in just a few minutes with buildings and hangars. Go to FsCloudPort and build your airport. It may already be in the database.

Directed especially to you Ray (who has already helped me on other occasions in an outstanding way).

This is my difficulty:

I tried to downdload the LEST airport (Spain).

The first thing I did was create a folder with the name "ES", depending on "places".

The instructions found in "http://www.Fscloudport", are these:

Create folder My PC> Documents> Aerofly FS2> scenery> places> ES

Well, I really just created the "ES" folder dependent on "places", then:

Download LEST.zip file to your ES folder and unzip to folder LEST /

Go Fly!

Next, I looked over Spain (Northwest) the airport (blue dot), but I can not find anything.

It is clear that something is wrongly executed. Can you please tell me where my error is?

I would like to see in FS2, the water with this magnificent blue color, fluidity and this versatility. When will Ipacs modify this? We must bear in mind that this program has more than 20 years. How complex are the programming routines that produce these results in the water of the seas so that this water color does not change?

The water color of this Sim, which is seen in this video corresponding to the FSX, FS-2 would gain great beauty. Imagine the island of Manhattan surrounded by this wonderful blue color.
    I just saw the thread of "Frui", relative to its priority, and I must say that I absolutely agree with him. And I send this beautiful Rafale, who, her beauty is much more convincing than my words.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I actually lobbied Aerosoft a few years ago, for them to try to get spaceship one into fsx. They did look into it, but found out that virgin wanted a zillion dollars for the rights to make a model, so that was the end of that!

I wonder what the licensing would look like for a Rutan plane......

In any case, I suppose Burt Rutan will not have much demand for his plane, and despite everything, he would gain in popularity.

Scenery: LEST (Santiago de Compostela)- Spain;

Aircraft: Extra 330LX ; Spaceship Zero
    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.