Posts by P_L_A_Y_

- What you see in the mobile version now, will come to a big new version of Aerofly FS for desktop computers, but in a much improved manner, e.g. improved traffic, more regions and new aircraft models as well as flight model improvements.

Yeah, that's very good news! :thumbup:

- VRM intends to certify the H-125 helicopter next. The H-125 is so far intended for the professional version only.

What about the Kopter SH09? Is this coming to Aerofly FS 2 consumer version?

Could you consider offering some of that support to a competing sim?

What do you mean by that? Yeah, I posted 2 threads, Problem with EC135 Liveries Previews Highskids and Lowskids and New livery B777 ready for Hawaii asking for help with the liveries, and no one helped me, IPACS just doesn't care about 3rd party developers.

An yeah when I get a new PC, then I definitely will be trying other flight simulators like XP11 and MSFS 2020 and if there are no updates for Aerofly FS 2 PC version, then I will be leaving too.

It seems that the other models, e.g. H125 and the Kopter SH09 (now owned by Leonardo btw) have been developed under contract for VRM, and they have probably funded the project, so that is probably reason why it might not come to the consumer AF2 version? Which is very unfortunate indeed.

Who is Leonardo? And I don't understand why they don't want to allow these helicopters for the consumer version. They could make it payware aircraft and they could make even more money by selling it.

Ok, I checked out the VRM Switzerland's website and I saw, that they are not selling the Aerofly FS 2 Professional version, but I discovered that there is another hidden aircraft that VRM doesn't want to give us, or make it payware addon, and it's the Kopter SH09

It looks very nice, similar to EC 135, but I especially like its cockpit, there are 2 big touchscreens and big windows, it's a shame that there is no way we can have it!

People are leaving the Aerofly FS 2 because seems like the developers don't care anymore about the PC version, they are busy with the Mobile and VRM version, and I don't understand why VRM doesn't want regular users to have these 2 amazing helicopters, but we can have the R22?

The question is :) : What are the costs of this professional Addon ?

When all users who wants a new XYZ ... and everyone pay XY money .. we can also buy this ?

Yes, I wanted to ask how much does this Professional version of Aerofly FS 2 cost, and where could I buy it?

I would just like to fly with the new Eurocopter AS350 with the new sling load feature. :)

We didn't say that there is no new helicopter or aircraft coming to FS 2. Just that the AS350 is probably not gonna happen for the consumer version.

What are these legal reasons why the AS350 cannot be included in the consumer version? :/

Yes, the AS350 was custom built for the use in the VRMotion professional version of Aerofly FS 2. But due to legal reasons this aircraft cannot be included in the consumer version of Aerofly FS.

That's so sad!!! ;(

So there is no new helicopter or any new aircraft coming? ;(;(;(

But how much would the AS350 addon cost? Or how much would the VRMotion professional version of Aerofly FS 2 cost? Is there any place where I could buy it?

What are these legal reasons?

Hi,

Dear IPACS Developers, I have a problem with Aircraft Converter, I made this Hawaiian Airlines Boeing 777 Livery and I was gonna upload it to flight-sim.org, but for some unknown reason the Aircraft Converter is making empty previews for the Boeing 777, I tried to use Boeing 737 and 747 model.tmc files, but none of them made previews and I don't know what could be the problem.

Could you please help me Jet-Pack (IPACS) or someone else? :)

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Play

Hi,

Dear IPACS Developers, I have a problem with converting the EC135 previews. I figured out that I need this old repaint.tmr file to create previews, but there is a problem that when I put in the repaint.tmr file if I want lowskids or highskids then it just won't work, the Aircraft converter is doing the previews without the skids.

I think that the repaint.tmr files don't support this, to put there lowskids or highskids, but the option.tmc file supports it, I tried and option.tmc files don't work with the Aircraft Converter either.

I tried to photoshop these skids to the previews and it worked but

But I could only photoshop highskids, because if I would put there lowskids then it won't match with the fuselage and ground reflection. And it would take so much time to center the previews and match with the ground reflection for the lowskids, so I did with highskids. And if I wanted to upload these free liveries then I can't, because I wouldn't want to upload it with the blue background image, I would like to put this grey background but I don't know how?

I can't put the EC135 preview picture there because I don't know how I get this ground reflection right, if I would just put it like that, then I can't, because as the ground reflection is half transparent then I see this blue reflection which looks really bad and I can't get rid of it, because in Aerofly FS 2 aircraft selection menu there the ground reflection is half transparent.

I know that there is a way to do it with the Aircraft Converter, but I don't know how, I tried everything

Please maybe could IPACS Developers tell me how to do it? I would really appreciate it,

Thank you in advance

Best Regards,

Play

You can put these plant textures in aircraft preview menu, view it, make a screenshot, edit it and convert it, but as these plant textures are half transparent then it is harder to edit them because there is this blue background. Picture, I hate this IPACS file system so much because all of these uneditable file formats, they should've done it like all other flight simulators