Posts by Fab001

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. Even if I take a look at tutorials in other simulators it just doesn’t want to work. Maybe I do something wrong, I literally have no idea at all.

Greetings to all.

After months of no updates for aerofly FS 2022 as they brought out the new Aerofly FS 4; I would like to that they add a new commercial aircraft whether it is a B737-800 NG, It can also be a 737MAX9, It can also be a Boeing 767-300ER, It can also be a MD11, a350-900, a340-600, up to an MD80 of all of them you can choose 1 maximum 3 only It could be any of those planes. Add the functional lights ( Landings lights, beacon lights, strobe lights, wings lights, navigation lights, etc etc.) The Airbus a380 wing trains They bend under the weight and the wheels don't turn the internals of the wing train. The others are fine.

Normally they only add planes in the new version (Aerofly FS 2023) or they add them in the last few month of the game. For example Aerofly FS 2020, there they added the EC135.

Thanks a lot! We definitely need a CRJ autopilot tutorial though. I really don’t understand the NAV mode…

Dear Jet-Pack (IPACS),

Can you focus more on planes that are still included but different variants. I think it’s easier for you, just adding minor changes than a whole different plane. And…, tell me if I am wrong but I think you don’t have to pay for new licenses. We don’t really need more planes because we have all categories already.

My suggestion list:

-Airbus A320-232

-Airbus A320-251N

-Airbus A320-271N

-Boeing 737-400

-Boeing 737-400F

-Boeing 737-500 (new winglets and displays)

-Boeing 747-400F

-Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner

-Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner

-Bombardier CRJ-700ER

-Bombardier CRJ-1000

During the period when af2022 stopped updating, I saw that other simulation flight manufacturers have made great progress, and I also agree with some views. For example, compared with MSFS and the other two software, the most important orbx seems to have become a dedicated landscape developer for MSFS. Of course, it is not a bad thing for consumers. I hope the mobile version can speed up, because the competition in the field of mobile device simulation flight is very fierce, but this does not mean that I gave up this software and chose another one, but in a word, there is a reason

For me, Aerofly is the go-to-Flightsim, deserved! I only play on mobile. But they should improve it a lot.

DICE: Please read Jan's answer carefully. Getting the 'same' amount of buildings and trees in the mobile version is currently not possible due to memory and performance restrictions. It doesn't mean there won't be buildings.

Are you capable to add some buildings for important cities in Europe? For example all capital cities or all cities with 1 mil+ citizens. And just add important buildings. As a resident of Hamburg, please add the Elbphilharmonie. But that hasn’t the biggest priority^^

Aerofly FS 4 files are not compatible with the mobile version and any attempt of copying them over can result in crashes. There is no SDK for mobile and because the mobile version performance needs to be carefully adjusted and is a fine balance we think offering an SDK for mobile would result in many crashes and many crash reports sent to us that we have to deal with which takes away development time for other features. If you want to create your own sceneries please do that on Aerofly FS 4.

We're already on the edge of what is possible on current mobile hardware. Airports can be updated with more lights in the future but I don't expect there to be as many buildings as on PC in the near future. Edit: That means there could be buildings but we don't have 4GB of graphics RAM to load the same number of buildings on mobile at the same time obviously.

I don’t want to tell you the truth but I have to. You should focus more on the mobile version because you are ahead of all flight simulators for mobile devices. In my opinion Aerofly FS4 can be the last PC flight simulator of the Aerofly series because you won’t reach the level of the Microsoft Flightsimulator because their budget is extremely high. The feedback of your Flightsims on pc aren’t good either. You can’t compete with Microsoft but you can compete with smaller developers like yourself on mobile.

And yes, I do know that we shouldn’t write comments like that, especially comparisons but it’s important.

They should update the Scandinavian scenery, too. It’s miserable and there are so many important airports missing!

This doesn't sound like a crash that happens randomly, the more precise information I can gather the easier I can pin point what is wrong. I have not been able to reproduce this crash on my side yet which is why I could not fix it.

Does it already happen when you start with before engine start, then start engines, shut down APU, start APU again and turn off the engine? Or does it have to be a 30min flight in between (which makes it very time consuming when testing!)

What other airliners does this happen in? And someone also said this happens in the Cessna as well? Have you had crashes with the Cessna 172 when you turn it off, too?

It never happened to me in a Cessna and if I turn off the engines right after starting the plane nothing happens. Ah me, the game crashed after I did a longer flight and I turn off the engines while having the apu on.