Learjet Introduction to the flightdeck released

• Fine. Discussion over.

Jan, should you decide to add verbal callouts for the Lear, maybe we could have an "airspeed alive" at about 40 knots the a V1/Rotate call as appropriate. Flaps and gear would be nice also.

Regards,

Ray

• Hi guys, we sort of had the discussion about V speed call outs in the Learjet in the past. To my knowledge the Learjet does not have automatic call outs, so that is that... We may add call outs but I think automatic ones have priority in development. The "crew immersion package" with manual callouts of v1 or "v go" and "gear down" etc would be an entirely different topic and are a lot further down the line I think. Don't know if that is a highly demanded thing, let me know, if there is public demand for this the priority is higher.

For a combined V1, VR callout we'd have to write a bit of code. Right now we can't just que the sound but that may come in the future, especially with ATC. We'll see, right now it's not super easy but possible to do a combined V1, VR or separate V1, VR, depending what you selected prior to takeoff.

I agree, actual gear extension or retraction sounds and sound for the extended gear would be awesome! The issue is: how do you get just that exact sound file without anyone talking in the background or any airspeed sounds additionally?? A320 has quite the distinctive nose gear extension sound actually, if you have any sound sources for this that we can use, please contact us :) Also, anyone out there who has lots of experience with sounds, e.g. for other simulators and wants to contribute to the Aerofly? Also contact us :)