Next level of Aerofly FS2: VR Motion Brunner

• Maybe this has been shared in the forum already, however I could not find anything via the search function:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Regards,

Thomas

Regards,

Thomas

i7-14700KF @ 5.6 GHz, Geforce RTX 4090, 32MB RAM, 1TB SSD M.2, 1TB SSD M.2, 2TB SSD M.2, 32" Monitor 4K, Pimax Crystal

• At 65 I feel too old for VR but I reckon there were plans for a DIY motion setup using reinforced PVC pipes that could be utilised for the non VR hold outs.

I have found the opposite to be true. Younger people often say "meh" to VR, but older folks are blown away. That has certainly been the case in my household!

• I'm 64. Had a chance to try out VR at FlightSimCon at the ORBX both. It was great.

My only comment would be a request for better resolution when the technology vs cost ratio becomes affordable.

I'd like to see HiFi or Rex have a weather program add-on for real world weather for aerofly.

I see this platform as evolving into something very good.