[AeroFly FS2] (Oculus Rift Experience) F-15E Strike Eagle Mach 2 Plus

• One of those vids that makes you yank out your own headset (if you have one, and if not, why not?) and take another look at the area......

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Devons rig

Intel Core i5-13600K - Core i5 13th Gen 14-Core (6P+8E) @ 5.5Ghz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB RAM DDR5 6000 / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070Ti GAMING OC 12G / Sound Blaster Z / Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 6x Samsung SSD/NVME's various sizes / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 ATX Motherboard DDR5

• Hello Highflyer,

Maybe it would be a good idea to put all your great video links into one continuous thread?

Starting a new thread each time just moves down other content which makes them harder to find and there is no way to find all videos that have been share here in the forums, except when you go to your profile.

So please create one thread for all future video links, that way it should be more organized.

Regards,

Jan

• Technically they are my videos.

Thanks HighFlyer for posting them.

If you would like, i can make one main thread and post all four as separate responses, then I can add to it as I come out with more (and there are definitely more coming, people seem to absolutely love seeing the sim so far)!

• Technically they are my videos.

Thanks HighFlyer for posting them.

If you would like, i can make one main thread and post all four as separate responses, then I can add to it as I come out with more (and there are definitely more coming, people seem to absolutely love seeing the sim so far)!

people also enjoy your videos,keep em coming.

Jim