Need help getting Aerofly FS 2 to find wireless xbox 360 controller

• Well, I bought a new xbox 360 controller because one of our members said it works good for additional controls for AP and such. After getting it I discovered that I should have also bought the rechargeable battery pack that comes with the USB cable. After waiting another week for the battery pack and cable, I now discover that windows 10 has lot of trouble installing this controller.

Everything looks correct according to the Microsoft xbox installation instructions but at the end of the day Aerofly FS 2 does not list the xbox 360 as an available controller.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Ray

• With the updates to Windows 10 recently, they changed the way that USB devices are prioritized, this causes a problem with the connection that you may need to unplug/re-plug the wireless controller to get it to work. There are no drivers needed for this.

Once you do this a few times, Windows will then realize the controller as having higher priority and should work from that point forward without having to do this.

This issue is a Microsoft issue.

But yes, all Oculus Rifts come with a wireless xbox controller and that controller works perfectly with Aerofly. In fact, we all use one for testing a lot.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• With the updates to Windows 10 recently, they changed the way that USB devices are prioritized, this causes a problem with the connection that you may need to unplug/re-plug the wireless controller to get it to work. There are no drivers needed for this.

Once you do this a few times, Windows will then realize the controller as having higher priority and should work from that point forward without having to do this.

This issue is a Microsoft issue.

But yes, all Oculus Rifts come with a wireless xbox controller and that controller works perfectly with Aerofly. In fact, we all use one for testing a lot.

Thanks Jeff. I will keep working with it. I need more button and switches while flying VR.

Regards,

Ray