• Dear Ipacs-Team,

I would like to pay a big compliment to you guys . This simulator is truly breathtaking. Not only the simulation of the flight characteristics convinces me, but also the visual appearance. Thanks to the good tutorials, I was able to use the tool Geoconvert and the cultivation procedure within a very short time to generate my own home airfield and the region. What can I say, it looks so fantastic. I'm a real world pilot (flying Gliders and SEP) and also a long-term flight simmer (over 20 years) and I've never seen anything like that before (especially in VR). Many thanks to the whole team for all their efforts to make this simulator even better and better. Please keep up the good work

I put some screenshots of my first aerofly fs 2 airport (EDPU) and some views over the swabian alb (we call it "Albkante") :)

Best regards,

Thomas

EDPU (Bartholomä)

"Albkante" direction west

City of Aalen

• I was able to use the tool Geoconvert and the cultivation procedure within a very short time to generate my own home airfield and the region. What can I say, it looks so fantastic.

Nicely done Thomas 10/10 :thumbup:

Handy cultivation tools

Windows 10 64bit | iCore7-7770K| ASUS STRIX Z270E |KHX2400C15D4 - 32GB | Gigabyte Ge-Force GTX 1080Ti| SSD Intel 520 Series | 40" Philips BDM4065UC/75 4K - Oculus Rift

• @Gooseno1: Thank you very much. :)

Jan: I know Kirchheim and especially the Hahnweide very well. Long long time ago I worked for Schempp-Hirth and at the end of last year, our club were able to make a test flight with the new DuoDiscus XLT on the Hahnweide (seen in the picture below). A beautiful plane! It would do very well in Aerofly ;)

• Hi Thomas,

we thank you very much. We strive for excellence but also know that we have more work to be done.

We are glad that you are enjoying Aerofly as much as we all enjoy making it :)

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Hallo Thomas,

ich bin dieses Jahr mit meinem Verein in Bartholomä zum Fluglager. Gibt es die Möglichkeit deinen Flugplatz zu installieren? Wäre ne coole Vorbereitung.

Viele Grüße Benedict

• Hi Thomas,

we thank you very much. We strive for excellence but also know that we have more work to be done.

We are glad that you are enjoying Aerofly as much as we all enjoy making it :)

I don't want to open a new topic and 'pollute' the forum; but just want to say that I fully agree with the compliment of Chiefkoch.

You guys are doing an amazing job. You're having me as a customer for the foreseeable future (aka i'm in for the 'the long run').

Also posted this on Steam.

Regards!