Is this the right place to post a new topic I can’t see anywhere else
Hello to one and all . I have a brand new second 1TB Samsung ssd with Aerofly 2 on Steam version ,having just purchased the Oculus Rift S. How do I install O/R /s onto my second drive
C being my main drive with Windows 10 64 bit on it
and S being my second drive only used for my steam games.
( named S so I remember s=steam IAM 71yr it’s an age thing) do I have to install the Oculus Rift S app onto my C drive first or can it go direct to my S drive then go to steam
Thanking you all in anticipation
From oculus rift s web page
To install the Oculus app on a different system drive:
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run command.
- Enter the following path: [drive]:\Users\USERNAME\Downloads\OculusSetup.exe /drive=[new system drive]
- - Replace [drive] with the letter of the drive where Oculus was downloaded to.
- - Replace [new system drive] with the letter of the new drive you'd like to install Oculus to.
- E.g. C:\Users\USERNAME\Downloads\OculusSetup.exe /drive=D orC:\Users\USERNAME\Downloads\OculusSetup.exe /drive:D
- Click OK.