A320 and other aircrafts

• The EGPWS requires a "look ahead" and thus is more complicated which I didn't have time for yet. TOO LOW FLAPS should work though... TCAS is a totally different story, this requires several changes to the traffic system which we also did not have time for yet.

EC135 bearpaws are optional in the real world as far as I know. You don't need them to land on a hard surface but on soft surfaces they are of great value of course.

There are many features in the A320 that are not implemented yet, we are improving this aircraft over time and there have been many requests in the past. Please keep in mind that we have a lot of other aircraft as well and that we cannot dedicate as much time to one aircraft as add-on developers to for their products. I'm not a fan of creating a list of missing features because that may suggest that we as developers are going to implement exactly that list which is unlikely and that may disappoint users. Also who is going to update that list if something gets added...?

• The EGPWS requires a "look ahead" and thus is more complicated which I didn't have time for yet. TOO LOW FLAPS should work though... TCAS is a totally different story, this requires several changes to the traffic system which we also did not have time for yet.

EC135 bearpaws are optional in the real world as far as I know. You don't need them to land on a hard surface but on soft surfaces they are of great value of course.

There are many features in the A320 that are not implemented yet, we are improving this aircraft over time and there have been many requests in the past. Please keep in mind that we have a lot of other aircraft as well and that we cannot dedicate as much time to one aircraft as add-on developers to for their products. I'm not a fan of creating a list of missing features because that may suggest that we as developers are going to implement exactly that list which is unlikely and that may disappoint users. Also who is going to update that list if something gets added...?

I can make a list and keep it updated like the other list I made with ideas for aerofly and if someone has an idea I will add it to the list and I will name it possible ideas so it's not 100% confirmed but an idea

Can there be an option to add the bearpaws ingame for the ppl that want them?

I also found a few bugs in the a320 and all fighter jets the air brake on the fighter jet doesn't work it doesn't deploy at all and when you turn the weather radar switch to on you can't switch it back off

• I also found a few bugs in the a320 and all fighter jets the air brake on the fighter jet doesn't work it doesn't deploy at all and when you turn the weather radar switch to on you can't switch it back off

There are a lot of thing that don t work in A320 (not implemented yet)!

1. FMC not fully functional - you cant even prepare a flight from scratch

2. Fuel qty - cannot add or modify quantity

3. Weather radar not functional

4. Terrain radar not functional

5. Temperature inside not functional

6. Brakes to MAX not engage

7. Speed Brake don t retract after reverse off

8. Auto brakes not desengage when push brakes on ground

9. Fuel pumps has no effect on or off

10. Anti Ice systems doesn't work (maybe what the poin t to implement this system when you allways have the same temperatures of 15 degrees C at North Pole or ecuator, because of missing of real weather ? ) And by the way , the missing of real weather in a simulator is ridiculous! FSX has real weather, all simulator has real weather! :cursing:

11, Probe heat not functional

Is nothing simulate that has to do with the dynamic of flight, because a flight is based on fuel qty, and TOW wich are completely missing here.

And the list can go on....

I have made this discussion once again, and I repeat: You cannot enter on market with a simulator game and pretend to compete with the BIG guys that have made history with other simulator like MSFS, P3D, X-Plane.

At this point IMAO you don't have a flight simlator, you have a Flight Game. The simulator are made by the other guys, wich know how to present or made a product that can compete. I am very disapointed, because I see that you have no interest to update the things that you are missing in your GAME FLIGHT!

Edited 2 times, last by Art69 (August 24, 2022 at 8:28 AM).

• 1. Yes you can create a flight from scratch with the INIT A page

2. You can enter a fuel but it doesn't change the weight exactly like in real aircraft

3., 4., 5. not implemented

6. Works exactly like in the real airplane the MAX setting is only available on the ground for rejected takeoff

7. Ground spoilers should stay up when they are armed and reversers are stowed and that is modeled correctly

8. It is implemented to do that, this might just be a bug

9. fuel pumps actually do something but it's not visible

10. anti ice not implemented

11. probe heat should be working automatically there is just no indication (there is non in real aircraft as far as I know)

• 1. No you don't. Because You can't even select a discontinuity in FPL to resolve it. You can't modify fuel qty, TOW, temperature, nothing. That s what I mean to make a FPL from scratch. Take a look of te FMC in x plane of zibo mod and you know what I mean (but you probably do). I have made hundred of FPL from scratch in FSX with Airbus X and PMDG aircraft so , I tell you, here you cannot do this.

At point 7 when applied thrust on the engine, the ground spoiler should retract, not stay up after deploy them after landing.

• I can type in ICAO/ICAO on the init page and it creates a new flight plan from scratch. Then you can add waypoints, departures, arrivals, insert block fuel, CG, TOW and flex temperature, v-speeds and what not. And as far as I know that has worked for at least the past two versions. What version of Aerofly FS are you using? Do you realize you are now comparing one of 25 default aircraft of 10$ mobile flight sim to a 60$ payware addon aircraft? I mean I'm flattered and of course we'll keep on improving our sim but that's still apples and oranges.

7: And it does retract if you add significant forward thrust. But that is not the preferred method of retracting the spoilers according to the FCOM, it's just there in case you need to go around after touching down. There is a significant dead-zone in the forward thrust so that when you stow the reversers by moving the thrust levers into the positive range that you don't accidentally retract spoilers and disarm autobrakes.

• The number 8 does work in aerofly fs 2020 2021 and 2022 I tested all 3 you just have to press the brakes to 100% and it wil disengage the autobrakes

• I have played alot of flight sims and aerofly is one of the best Sim made xplane has alot of add on planes but not all of them work as realisticly as they should

• The number 8 does work in aerofly fs 2020 2021 and 2022 I tested all 3 you just have to press the brakes to 100% and it wil disengage the autobrakes

The autobrake disengages as soon as the manual brake input is greater than the autobrake input. But of course I made it so that you can use idle reverse without deactivating the autobrake like users wanted it. That's why you need to brake at least 50% or so for the autobrakes to deactivate.