Bug Reports: Aircraft Less Responsive in Latest Update, Landing Gear Changes, and KLBE?

• Tenho um tablet Android que comprei no ano passado com 6 GB de RAM e 128 GB de armazenamento interno. A única maneira de usar o Aerofly FS 2023 é na configuração gráfica mais baixa, sem tráfego, sem nuvens e com 60% de densidade de pixels. Só assim chego perto de 30 fps. Eu adoraria usar este tablet no meu IPad, mas não posso com problemas de desempenho. Então vou continuar usando meu IPad que roda o simulador de forma incrível com ótimos gráficos e quase 60 fps antes de roubarem minhas luzes brilhando no chão. Esperançosamente, eles corrigirão o problema de luz com o próximo patch.

It's really weird that Aerofly has such low performance on your tablet. I believe that this occurs because of the processor used in your device, which must be weak and not support the simulator very well, which is extremely heavy by the way.

• It's really weird that Aerofly has such low performance on your tablet. I believe that this occurs because of the processor used in your device, which must be weak and not support the simulator very well, which is extremely heavy by the way.

Might be right. I ordered a new tablet that'll be here tomorrow. If that one doesn't perform better I'll just have to cough up more money. lol

• Pode estar certo. Encomendei um novo tablet que chegará amanhã. Se aquele não tiver um desempenho melhor, terei que desembolsar mais dinheiro. lol

I was going through a similar situation to yours on my old device. His processor was weaker, impairing the simulator's performance. Then I bought a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE that comes with a Snapdragon 865 processor and the simulator performance improved a lot compared to the previous device. On this new device I had to spend more money because I didn't find any promotions.

• What can I say. To my knowledge nothing changed in terms of the sensitivity of the device tilt and there already is a setting for the sensitivity.

The landing gear also did not change, perhaps it has to do with the different ground spoiler deployment? Do you get softer landings when you don't arm the ground spoilers? I might be able to adjust when the spoilers deploy.

• What can I say. To my knowledge nothing changed in terms of the sensitivity of the device tilt and there already is a setting for the sensitivity.

The landing gear also did not change, perhaps it has to do with the different ground spoiler deployment? Do you get softer landings when you don't arm the ground spoilers? I might be able to adjust when the spoilers deploy.

Yes, it seems like the ground spoiler deployment harshly forces the 777 and 787 down. The landings are much softer with the ground spoilers disarmed.

A side note, this may be a separate bug, but when I'm on short final and I disarm spoilers, adjusting the throttle will automatically re-arm spoilers.

Thank you and I look forward to any update.

• Yes, it seems like the ground spoiler deployment harshly forces the 777 and 787 down. The landings are much softer with the ground spoilers disarmed.

A side note, this may be a separate bug, but when I'm on short final and I disarm spoilers, adjusting the throttle will automatically re-arm spoilers.

Thank you and I look forward to any update.

That is intentional for those who fly with cockpit interaction off.

• Tenho um tablet Android que comprei no ano passado com 6 GB de RAM e 128 GB de armazenamento interno. A única maneira de usar o Aerofly FS 2023 é na configuração gráfica mais baixa, sem tráfego, sem nuvens e com 60% de densidade de pixels. Só assim chego perto de 30 fps. Eu adoraria usar este tablet no meu IPad, mas não posso com problemas de desempenho. Então vou continuar usando meu IPad que roda o simulador de forma incrível com ótimos gráficos e quase 60 fps antes de roubarem minhas luzes brilhando no chão. Esperançosamente, eles corrigirão o problema de luz com o próximo patch.

The main causes of low FPS are weak device hardware and poor simulator optimization. But in your case, the most likely cause of this low FPS is the device's hardware, which must be low-performing and cannot run the simulator without lags. I don't think the simulator is poorly optimized because on my device Samsung Galaxy S20 FE it runs with an FPS rate that varies from 23 to 35 without lags, with the graphics at maximum and with the pixel density at 100%.

Jet-Pack (IPACS) Any update on plans to implement this change with the ground spoiler deployment? Really hoping we don't have to wait until October for an update.

• My only concerns is the landing gear of the 777-300er that when revoting on the runway does not return to its inclined position immediately and must do the same as in the 787.

The Airbus a380 the wing landing gear is tilted and the outer wheels do not rotate and the inner ones if and should not be so. The rest for now everything is excellently but that is my concerns