Are there going to be normal software updates for aerofly fs 4 going forward?

• Hi this is a question for the devs. Are there still going to be normal software updates in the future with new features like there has always been? or is all the new stuff just going to be user created content? I hope there will still be normal software updates because I’ve been playing it on my steam deck and its way better than the iOS/Android versions and I know nothing about how to get that user created content thanks.

• We're constantly working on new features in the background and already have announced the development of a 737 Max and showcased some early development on pushback.

More airline planes? Wrong direction. I would much more prefer a small general aviation aircraft focused DLC multiple aircraft pack even if it costs $40 and more regional HD scenery DLC. Australia and New Zealand (with appropriate elevation mesh, cultivation, and airports) would be great since finishing the USA seems to have no support at IPACS HQ.

• "chacun voit midi à sa porte". I would have many requests about the existing A320.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Quadrant Airbus | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A320neo | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Navigraph | WebFMC

• would be great since finishing the USA seems to have no support at IPACS HQ.

For the moment in the United States, there are only 3 regions where we can consider as real HD texture, they are:

Idaho, San Antonio, and Austin, except that these last two have no culture? Too bad. ;(

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4