Getting started with AeroflyRC 9 on a Mac

• Hi all, Newbee here. I’ve downloaded the AeroflyRC 9 app to my iMac and MacBook Pro with OS 10.15.7 but I can not seem to get it to open. A dark screen flashes by and then a pop-up comes up stating “Problem Report for Aerofliy RC 9” with a bunch of coding and a comment box. In which, I have left a couple comments w/o a reply yet. I’ve tried the reopening button many times with the same results. The requirements are for OS 10.13.0 or higher. Any idea what the problem might be?????

Also, I want to go wireless using a DX6e. I’ve purchased a USB-interfaceset 3031020 (dongle), which uses a Spektrum AR770-X receiver BUT the AR7700-x is obsolete and I can’t find it anywhere. So, is there a substitute PPM receiver that I can use???

So far, I haven’t found any instructions on how to setup the system. I assume I need a WiFi/Bluetooth running but do I need the internet running? Does the radio need to be on durning start up? And a bunch of other questions.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Del

• It will not open without the dongle plugged in. Is that normal? I don’t have the receiver yet so that’s why I haven’t used the dongle. Spektrum doesn’t make the required receiver (AR7700-X) anymore so I had to search the net far and wide to find one. Got scammed once trying to get it. But it’s on its way Monday the 17th.

• Hello Delmarrey and Jürgen ! I got Aerofly RC9 from Applestore even with Spektrum Dongle connected and binded, as well transmitter DX8 binded - but still crashing even after getting help from Applesuppport, program RC9 discarded and reloaded 3 times.
    I-mac 2017, i5, catalina 10.15.7. What can be wrong ?

• Hi all, Newbee here. I’ve downloaded the AeroflyRC 9 app to my iMac and MacBook Pro with OS 10.15.7 but I can not seem to get it to open. A dark screen flashes by and then a pop-up comes up stating “Problem Report for Aerofliy RC 9” with a bunch of coding and a comment box. In which, I have left a couple comments w/o a reply yet. I’ve tried the reopening button many times with the same results. The requirements are for OS 10.13.0 or higher. Any idea what the problem might be?????

Also, I want to go wireless using a DX6e. I’ve purchased a USB-interfaceset 3031020 (dongle), which uses a Spektrum AR770-X receiver BUT the AR7700-x is obsolete and I can’t find it anywhere. So, is there a substitute PPM receiver that I can use???

So far, I haven’t found any instructions on how to setup the system. I assume I need a WiFi/Bluetooth running but do I need the internet running? Does the radio need to be on durning start up? And a bunch of other questions.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Del

It seems like you're experiencing technical issues with AeroflyRC 9 and are looking for information on using a substitute PPM receiver. Here's a brief response:

1. **AeroflyRC 9:** The issue you're facing with AeroflyRC 9 not opening might be related to compatibility with macOS 10.15.7. Make sure your system meets the game's requirements and consider contacting the game's support for assistance with this specific problem.

2. **Substitute PPM Receiver:** If you can't find the AR7700-X, you may want to check if there are other Spektrum receivers that are compatible with your DX6e and the USB interface set. Compatibility is crucial, so consult the product documentation or reach out to Spektrum's support for guidance.

3. **Setup Instructions:** The setup process often depends on the specific hardware and software you're using. Check the manuals or guides that came with your equipment for step-by-step instructions. Internet connectivity may not be necessary for basic setup, but it can be helpful for updates and additional features.

For detailed assistance, consider contacting the customer support of AeroflyRC and Spektrum for precise solutions to your issues.

• Using Mac mini 2018 with OS13. Aerofly RC 8 worked with FlySky FSi6X. But would not work with FlySky FSi6.

Mac mini updated to OS 14 now Aerofly RC8 main screen freezes on opening.

Apple says not their problem . Need to contact IKARUS. I have & they are working on problem.

Noted as of 1/10/24 Aerofly RC 8 off apple store.

Does Aerofly RS9 work on OS14???

• By "aerofly RC 8 to no longer work on a few mac computers., does that mean all new machines with M1 or M2 chips? It does not work in either of my current computers. Only works on my 10-year old iMac computer!

Lots of stick-time on the sim and in the air. Love building foam board planes. Wish the tools were here to build for the SIM.