Parking places for Global Airports

• First, Thanks alot about the update that includes global scenery.

In a future update will be nice if we have the parking place to all the airports to enable the start from park with cold and dark start.

I noticed that only the default arports (Europe + few parts of USA) only have parking start.

Thank You!

• Dubai / Japan.
    What would be cool is a way to filter airports that contain a spawn gate compatible with the selected aircraft

MacBook Pro | M3 Max 36 Gb RAM | Thrustmaster Airbus Captain Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiss A319 A320neo A321/neo/LR/XLR (soon A330neo) | KOSP Project | simHeaven | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | X-RAAS2 | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Latest AIRAC | SimBrief | Navigraph | WebFMC | MetarTaf

• Please refer to my post about "detailed airports".

Yes, only the detailed airports have parking places where you can start "cold and dark". I noticed also that these airports also show AI-aircraft on the ground, all the others (non detailed airports) do show AI-aircraft about to land, but they do not show up on the ground.

And yes, there are many detailed airports in Europe and the USA, but also a few in other places (Dubai OMDB and Tokyo RJAA, RJTT), others I did not find so far.

That's why I was looking for a list of all these detailed airports.

Walter

• That's why I was looking for a list of all these detailed airports.

That's why I'm looking forward a filter or an option to display them in the navigation map

MacBook Pro | M3 Max 36 Gb RAM | Thrustmaster Airbus Captain Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiss A319 A320neo A321/neo/LR/XLR (soon A330neo) | KOSP Project | simHeaven | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | X-RAAS2 | FlyWithLua
    iPad | Latest AIRAC | SimBrief | Navigraph | WebFMC | MetarTaf