Lufthansa b747

• I have noticed that the Lufthansa livery on the b747 has been replaced by the new one with the latest update. Is there a way to get the old one back? I have already tried going into the stable channel and copying the livery and pasting it into the normal version, but it only shows the KLM livery.

• I have noticed that the Lufthansa livery on the b747 has been replaced by the new one with the latest update. Is there a way to get the old one back? I have already tried going into the stable channel and copying the livery and pasting it into the normal version, but it only shows the KLM livery.

So IPACs is able to make new Lufthansa liveries and nothing else?

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

Indeed, I have just tried it and it is impossible to display the old livery, despite the change of the name in the options file. Maybe IPACS will reintroduce it in a new update?

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

• If you activate the stable beta version on Steam v4.01.0x.0x all the old textures work ;)

So it would be good for IPACS to correct this with a new update so that all these old repaints can be compatible with the streaming version.

THANKS!

…/boeing__b_747__jumbo - Flight-Sim.org

Best wishes 😉

Pascal

AFS2 / FS4 / MSFS / - Intel(R) Core i7 -12800HX 4.80 GHz - DDR5 4800MHz 32 Go - NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8 GB GDDR6X - 2x 2 TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4

Edited 4 times, last by Tomfa (November 4, 2023 at 6:22 PM).