Mango Airline Livery -B737-900ng (please consider)

• This is probably the Number 1 Airline livery I would like to see in Aerolfy Fs5.

For some of you don't know, This is a South African Airline that has been grounded since April 2021due to Debt, Let alone the fact that it would be weird having a South African Airline in an American and European region.

I know its ALOT to ask but it looks like a nice airline.

:) Feedback and general information would be nice

Kind Regards : Potato Pilot45:thumbup:

• Potato Pilot45 November 14, 2023 at 12:45 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Mango Airline Livery -B737-900ng” to “Mango Airline Livery -B737-900ng (please consider)”.
  • I agree that it could be nice to add more African airways, because there are not a lot in Aerofly. I suggest to maybe add the Air Algerie livery, because Air Algerie ordered recently 737 max, and because it's my native country 🇩🇿.

I won't ask to consider, bcz I know you have already a lot of work, so do as you want as always🙂

Aviationly,

SkyX

• I agree that it could be nice to add more African airways, because there are not a lot in Aerofly. I suggest to maybe add the Air Algerie livery, because Air Algerie ordered recently 737 max, and because it's my native country 🇩🇿.

I won't ask to consider, bcz I know you have already a lot of work, so do as you want as always🙂

Agreed, They will most likely add Air Algeria instead of Mango because of Relevancy, Unfortunately Air Mango was Grounded Recently (April 2021, not to long ago) so I predict that they wont really add a Grounded Airline because it's out of service ,no longer flying, However i do have hope , Since They do have other foreigner airlines such as China Airways ,Air Asia etc. so one can only really hope. And like you said, They Already have enough on their plate so, I wont be asking to much in the Future.

Anyways , Thanks for the chat.:thumbup:

Btw Air Algeria looks like a nice Airline.

Edited 3 times, last by Potato Pilot45 (November 15, 2023 at 8:09 AM).

• These are 737-800 operators though. There are not that many real world 737-900ER operators sadly.

Hello , Yes These are the 737-800,these are the images I came across when I searched up "Air Algeria Boeing" However, These images of the Mango Airline are sourced of Microsoft flight Simulator of the B737-900ng, There is no exsisting b737-900ng Mango airline variant irl, So is Aerofly trying to imitate realsim? If so...so far i think they are doing a good job, keep it up.

Here is where is sourced my research :

Mango Fleet Details and History
    Mango (IATA: JE / ICAO: MNO) was an airline based in Johannesburg, South Africa operating from 2006 to 2021
    www.planespotters.net

As you can see, most of their Aircraft fleet have been converted to other airlines still operating around South Africa. Grounded on April 2021, ceased all operations on July 2021

Thanks for the response:):thumbup:

Edited 5 times, last by Potato Pilot45 (November 15, 2023 at 10:13 AM).