• If ipacs launches global transmission, please, I beg you to add many more airlines... it would be unrealistic to have airports all over the world and fly with airlines that do not belong to those territories, here is an example, for flights in Latin America we need airlines like Gol, Latam, Aeroméxico, Volaris, viva air, copa airlines, in the United States, frontier, spirit, Southwest, Asia, Qantas, Malaysia Airlines, Cebu Pacific, Garuda Indonesia, Europe, vueling, easyjet, etc. Please, that would give a plus to the new version of Aerofly and I read that thanks to global transmission, airline designs would no longer take up storage space

• If ipacs launches global transmission, please, I beg you to add many more airlines... it would be unrealistic to have airports all over the world and fly with airlines that do not belong to those territories, here is an example, for flights in Latin America we need airlines like Gol, Latam, Aeroméxico, Volaris, viva air, copa airlines, in the United States, frontier, spirit, Southwest, Asia, Qantas, Malaysia Airlines, Cebu Pacific, Garuda Indonesia, Europe, vueling, easyjet, etc. Please, that would give a plus to the new version of Aerofly and I read that thanks to global transmission, airline designs would no longer take up storage space

You forgot Azul in Latin America? It's also one of the largest airline.