Flight Model Tweaks

• Jet-Pack (IPACS) I wonder if it's possible to release official Airliners' repaint kits for Airbus and Boeing aircrafts. In China there are many virtual airlines organized by personal groups or official airlines. They use flight simulators to display and teach users to learn airliners systematically or create a community for professional players. I want to invite some of them to try Aerofly. Because it's very portable on mobile devices and low performance required on PC. Generally, they will always make and release official repaints for their training airliners before they begin some activities in their community. So it is basic to have a official repaint kits firstly. Also I think players would always like to drive their favorite planes with their favorite airliners. Customized and high-quality repaints must will bring more popularity for Aerofly.:)

貴方の運命は、すでに我が手中の糸が絡めとった!:saint:<3

• Jet-Pack (IPACS) I wonder if it's possible to define the position of Approach Marker Receiver. So that plane can have a correct view with airports' PAPI when using ILS approach.

I have tried some tpyes of codes but nothing happened and even led to stop and crash.

Code
    // approach marker
               <[marker_receiver][ApproachMarkerReceiver][]
                   <[string8][Body][Fuselage]>
                   <[tmvector3d][R0][ 30.0 0.0 2.6 ]>
               >

Does there any solutions or it just can't be define with any grammar?

• The approach marker is a navigation receiver that displays the outer, middle and inner marker on the PFD. The R0 position, the location relative the the aircraft center, is not all that relevant. The signal is received for several seconds as you fly over the omnidirectional marker beacon on final approach and the position offset would only affect the timing by a split second. Even 30m is not that far if you travel at 140kt or 72m/s.

The location of the approach marker receiver has no affect on the PAPI lights.

• The approach marker is a navigation receiver that displays the outer, middle and inner marker on the PFD. The R0 position, the location relative the the aircraft center, is not all that relevant. The signal is received for several seconds as you fly over the omnidirectional marker beacon on final approach and the position offset would only affect the timing by a split second. Even 30m is not that far if you travel at 140kt or 72m/s.

The location of the approach marker receiver has no affect on the PAPI lights.

Jet-Pack (IPACS) So good that I spent half a day trying to define the position of the receiver to the aircraft's nose in any way. But it seems that none of the methods I know of have succeeded. I still think that if the signal receiver is positioned in the right place, the glideslope displayed by the PAPI will become similar to the glideslope displayed by the instrument, instead of the PAPI always showing you above the glideslope when using an ILS approach. . The position of the receiver should now be in the center of the aircraft. I want to try moving them to where the real antennas are. At least I think it's necessary to try.:S:thumbup:

• For the monitoring you need to enable the developer settings first. You should then see an assignment for the monitoring in the controls setting. In the sim your assingend key command should open or close a blue overlay window.

For the monitoring to work you need a monitoring.tmc file in the Steam directory. Unfortunately I am on vacation right now and can't sent an example file.

In the meantime you may have to trick Aerofly into displaying the value somewhere else. For example you could use the engine 2 engine display to show additional engine 1 parameters. For example just edit the Engine2N1 output from the physics to the graphics and instead of sending the actual N1 value just send the EPR for example. It may cause the needle to overshoot but you should still be able to read off the value. When you are done with engine 1 just copy the values to the second engine and revert these changes to display the correct values. (Make a backup if the original file if course)

• I still think that if the signal receiver is positioned in the right place, the glideslope displayed by the PAPI will become similar to the glideslope displayed by the instrument, instead of the PAPI always showing you above the glideslope when using an ILS approach. . The position of the receiver should now be in the center of the aircraft.

The marker beacons have absolutely nothing to do with altitude, ILS GP or PAPI/VASI.

My airplane art:

Bernt Stolle - Art for Sale | Fine Art America