Aerofly RC10 Obsession model Flaps Question

• I have Aerofly RC10 and RC9 and discovered that the Obsession model plane has a problem with the flaps. They are half way down when you use this model. You can use the F key to operate them. They will go down two steps by using the F key twice and a third press of the F key will bring the flaps back the half flap position that it starts with.

Could anyone that usesRC9 or RC10 try the Obsession Model and let me know when you select the Obsession, are your flaps half down to start with and will not go up all the way?

• no problem for me on RC9 or RC10

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Danke, I was able to get the flaps to go all the way up in RC9 by using your advice and the picture of your settings. I used my slider.

RC10 won't let me use the Standard function mode for the flaps, so I can't use that channel. The first picture is my RC9. The second picture is my RC10. Notice how RC10 does not have a check box for INV for the Flaps.

• Moin,

einfach Flap Left (oder right) anwählen und dann die Funktion am Sender auslösen, dann sollte RC10 das übernehmen

select Flap left (or right) so it's highlighted, and switch the function on your transmitter for full Flaps.

Edited once, last by Stoeny (December 6, 2023 at 9:49 AM).

• Thanks for all the help. RC10 was new to me. I got the Flaps working on a three way switch on my Spekturm DX9 transmitter. I'm using a Spekturm SPMWS2000 Wireless Simulator USB Dongle. All I needed to do was to click on the flaps selection and flip the switch on my transmitter and it assigned the flaps to channel 6. I did the same for the Retactable-Gear and it assigned Channel 8.