Freezing with cumulus clouds

• Hello @ipacs, i have been facing some issues with aerofly fs global when using the cumulus clouds. Every time i use the cumulus clouds(any density), my sim flickers when panning and the game keeps freezing for some seconds,sometimes it even crashes to home screen. It runs fine when using the cirrus clouds. The problem started after i updated my phone to android 12 from android android 11, it was running fine on android 11,so i think it might be an issue with android 12. I'm running the sim on a samsung s10 device equipped with exynos 9820. The problem exists in fs2023 too. Is there anyone here who is running aerofly on android 12 that faces the same problem? Thanks for reading

• What device do you have and have you tried lowering the graphics settings?
    Please try the OpenGL and Vulkan renderer if that makes any difference.

I have a samsung s10 exynos version. I tried lowering the graphics but the issue still persists. The problem only happens when using the opengl renderer, it works fine with vulkan,but the sim looks blurry on vulkan.

• Hello @ipac. This is what i happens when i select cumulus clouds. This issue started after i upgraded my phone to Android 12

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.