Vulkan Issue S23 Ultra

• Aerofly keeps trying to change me back to OpenGL 3d renderer despite Vulkan running smoother for me, and so i have to change it back very often. Recently, however, I can no longer change back to Vulkan as the screen will just freeze once I press the back key. I've tried everything I can think of from restarting, force stopping etc. but nothing seems to be working. I'm just permanently stuck on this screen

• Vulkan seems to run poorly. Is there any purpose or benefit when enabling Vulkan? I am sticking to OpenGL

[EDIT: Ok I see some texture differences between OpenGL and Vulkan with Vulkan being preferable. The performance hit is large, however.]

Edited once, last by Kujila (December 12, 2023 at 3:57 AM).

• How well Vulkan is supported depends on the specific device that you are using. Unfortunately a lot of Android devices still don't fully support it.

Regarding the graphics menu being stuck: Go to the device settings and in the apps menu find Aerofly FS Global. Then select force stop. When you then start Aerofly again it should launch normal.

Regards,

Jan

• How well Vulkan is supported depends on the specific device that you are using. Unfortunately a lot of Android devices still don't fully support it.

Regarding the graphics menu being stuck: Go to the device settings and in the apps menu find Aerofly FS Global. Then select force stop. When you then start Aerofly again it should launch normal.

As i said in my original post i tried this and it has not worked.