The Best MOD for B777-300ER , optimizing performance for reality!

• There is a bug in the camera, I don't know if it was done on purpose but it doesn't support the advanced view:(

• FL54 OK, I found a description of the Boeing's reverse operation. The mechanical structure of the interlock restricts the movement of the reverse thrust handle until the reverse thrust sleeve is close to the deployed position.

A related description in an Airbus's video on normal procedures for crosswind landings: When facing a high crosswind landings, reverse can affect the operational efficiency of the rudder. Therefore, the reverse push should be maintained until the nose wheel aligns with the runway center line.

I both cases this has nothing to do with the application of reverse thrust after nose gear touchdown.

I don't see any connection neither with the interlock nor crosswind ops.

• I both cases this has nothing to do with the application of reverse thrust after nose gear touchdown.

I don't see any connection neither with the interlock nor crosswind ops.

These are just reference materials I could find in my search capabilities. Because I have limited access to actual pilots. I have no real flying experience. The keywords I found in my search were "maximum reverse thrust" and "nose gear touchdown." Most Chinese airline pilots are not interested in answering questions on forums, and most of my friends who have learned professional knowledge have been engaged in other industries and have no more in-depth knowledge. Due to family reasons, I did not apply for recruitment in civil aviation, too. That's it.

貴方の運命は、すでに我が手中の糸が絡めとった!:saint:<3

• I have a question

why when I change the camera position of the b787 the game crashes? Can you help me please;(;(

Perhaps reporting the problem to IPACS would have resulted in a quicker resolution. I don't know the exact situation you encountered, if you can send a video on our Discord community to demonstrate the error will have a more direct explanation.

At least in my Chinese community I always advocate using video to report any errors. But the fact is that it's hard to implement in any community.

加入 Discord 服务器 ACC Aero Club - International!
    来 Discord ACC Aero Club - International 社区瞧瞧——结交近 161 名成员,畅享免费语音与文字聊天。
    discord.com

貴方の運命は、すでに我が手中の糸が絡めとった!:saint:<3