VARIG Boeing 747-400

• Hey guys!
    I don't know exactly how the selection of new liveries for Aerofly works, but I would like to ask for the community's support for the VARIG livery to be added to the Boeing 747-400.

Varig was the only Brazilian airline and one of the few South American airlines to operate the Queen of the Skies, Boeing 747. Between 1981 and 1993, it operated the 200, 200B, 300 Combi, 300 All-Pax and the 400 variant .
    It was used on many of Varig's international routes departing from Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, with emphasis on destinations such as Los Angeles, Tokyo, Hong Kong, New York, Bangkok, Johannesburg and many of the main European destinations. It would be an amazing addition to Aerofly!
    I really hope this thread is remembered.

• Hey guys!
    I don't know exactly how the selection of new liveries for Aerofly works, but I would like to ask for the community's support for the VARIG livery to be added to the Boeing 747-400.

Varig was the only Brazilian airline and one of the few South American airlines to operate the Queen of the Skies, Boeing 747. Between 1981 and 1993, it operated the 200, 200B, 300 Combi, 300 All-Pax and the 400 variant .
    It was used on many of Varig's international routes departing from Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, with emphasis on destinations such as Los Angeles, Tokyo, Hong Kong, New York, Bangkok, Johannesburg and many of the main European destinations. It would be an amazing addition to Aerofly!
    I really hope this thread is remembered.

I don't think they used this painting in the -400, I could be wrong, because from what I know they operated with its last standard before it went bankrupt

• I just flew from Belo Horizonte to Rio de Janeiro Santos Dumont and loved it. Does anyone have other recommendations of where to fly in Brazil? (0h 45min-2h 10min flight time)

-And with which aircraft? (Not LAN/TAM/TAP Portugal A320, I've flown them many times)

One day, I'd like to see LATAM liveries on the A320, B787, and B777.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

• I didn't know, I only saw photos of him with the Painting that she used before going bankrupt, and for me if they are going to bring it, bring this one, in my opinion, this image is ugly and on top of that it would be a lot of work for ipacs

Too much work for IPACS? That's what we pay for the simulator!

Regarding VARIG's livery, know that NONE of its 747-400s received the modern livery with a blue belly.

All of the only three 747-400s she operated used only the old livery, which in my opinion is wonderful!

PP-VPG, PP-VPH and PP-VPI.

• Too much work for IPACS? That's what we pay for the simulator!

Regarding VARIG's livery, know that NONE of its 747-400s received the modern livery with a blue belly.

All of the only three 747-400s she operated used only the old livery, which in my opinion is wonderful!

PP-VPG, PP-VPH and PP-VPI.

Okay, I didn't know that the -400 didn't have this paint job, good point, but I was wrong when I said that ipacs has an obligation just because we pay for it, ipacs is a private company and does what it wants, what you're saying is typical of things an ignorant person would say, giving suggestions is fine, but wanting the company to do it just because you pay for the simulator is stupid, they will only be obliged if one day you buy the company and force them to do it

• I just flew from Belo Horizonte to Rio de Janeiro Santos Dumont and loved it. Does anyone have other recommendations of where to fly in Brazil? (0h 45min-2h 10min flight time)

-And with which aircraft? (Not LAN/TAM/TAP Portugal A320, I've flown them many times)

Cool! I'm from the city of Belo Horizonte :)

I recommend flight TAM3300 from SBGR to SBFZ on the TAM Linhas Aéreas A320.

• be less ignorant to the point of saying that they have an obligation just because you pay and make your suggestions, without wanting to give the feeling that they have some obligation to you

Your inability to interpret is noticeable...

I am not justifying my request with the fact that I paid for the simulator. IPACS has no commitment to me personally, but it does have a commitment to the community that pays for the simulator. We are the customers and we expect our expectations to be met.

For you to say that "ah, this livery would be a lot of work for IPACS" shows a lot of egg-headedness on your part...

Companies exist to work.

One day, I'd like to see LATAM liveries on the A320, B787, and B777.

I recommend the Guarulhos-Porto Alegre route, a very popular flight here in Brazil

• Your inability to interpret is noticeable...

I am not justifying my request with the fact that I paid for the simulator. IPACS has no commitment to me personally, but it does have a commitment to the community that pays for the simulator. We are the customers and we expect our expectations to be met.

For you to say that "ah, this livery would be a lot of work for IPACS" shows a lot of egg-headedness on your part...

Companies exist to work.

Firstly, I use a translator, so many things come out distorted, secondly, I don't think that ipacs has any obligation to the community, because like it or not it is a private company and can do very well what a certain developer did with another mobile simulator